Ohio Complete Bar Review Course
Enroll by June 1st and save up to hundreds of dollars on Complete Bar Review courses.*
For a free consultation contact Michael Lemond.
No installment billing fee for online orders
Here's how you'll get The Kaplan Edge:
- Exam-like MBE practice questions. The most realistic, exam-like questions anywhere.
- Essay Xcel. We grade ALL your essay submissions - no questions asked, no disclaimers, no vague comments. Your essay is graded like the bar examiners do it and your feedback is ALWAYS provided by licensed attorneys who are certified to grade in your state.
- Unlimited CPT Practice. Access to the CA essay bank throughout your entire course allows you to submit UNLIMITED CPT Essays for grading. No questions asked. Click HERE for information + tips on the CPT!
- An adaptive, exam-focused daily syllabus. A comprehensive regimen that progressively tailors our program to identify and strengthen your areas for improvement.
- Practical tools. Drill until you drop with outlines, flex Interactive Flashcards, and a variety of other assets that help you understand and memorize legal concepts.
Kaplan Bar Review. Pass with confidence. Guaranteed or your money back.*
Rebate Redemption Information
If you enrolled in a July 2014 Kaplan Complete Bar Review Course between October 1 and October 31, 2013 you may be eligible for a $500 rebate. See KaplanBarReview.com/Rebate for complete eligibility requirements and to download a rebate redemption form.
*The Spring Deadline is up to hundreds of dollars off any Complete Bar Review Course. Savings vary by state.