DAT Advantage − Canada
Specifically designed for the Canadian DAT, this course prepares you for the additional sections and challenges not found on the American version of the exam.
What Makes DAT Advantage – Canada Unique?
- Comprehensive and motivational instruction from Kaplan's expert DAT faculty
- Over 3,500 practice items and 6 online CBTs in Test Day format
- Over 130 hours of instruction and practice
- Convenient schedules—choose the schedule that works best for you
- 14 classroom sessions paired with extensive out-of-class instructional resources and practice
- Unique curriculum specific to the Canadian DAT
- Practice materials for the Manual Dexterity Test
- Our exclusive Higher Score Guarantee
- Adaptive Learning Technology—get homework assignments adapted to you, based on your needs, with our proprietary Smart Reports™ technology
- Comprehensive study materials including the Kaplan DAT Course Book, Kaplan DAT QuickSheets and Flashcards, and Kaplan DAT Lessons-on-Demand
- Free make-up sessions—in person or through our video-based Lessons-on-Demand—if you miss a class