DAT Advantage − Canada
The DAT is unlike any other test you've taken. It not only measures your scientific knowledge, but it also measures your overall academic aptitude, your manual dexterity skills, and your perceptual ability. The DAT is more than a formality. A high score can have a direct, positive impact on the dental school admissions process.
Be more than ready. Be Kaplan ready.
What does it mean to be "Kaplan ready"?
It's about one thing: results. Only Kaplan has the combined expertise of thousands of teachers, learning scientists, curriculum specialists and testing experts, all focused on ensuring you achieve your highest possible DAT score.
What makes the Kaplan approach unique?
We know what material is going to earn you points on the DAT. We teach you what you need to know and don't waste time on what you don't. It's not just about studying hard; it's about studying smart.
Be honest. Will prepping for the DAT with Kaplan really increase my score?
Yes. Your results will improve; we promise. In fact, we're so sure, we guarantee it: Get a higher DAT score or your money back.
- Live, scheduled instruction
- In-person preparation
- Live access to your instructor and via email throughout your class
- 10 sessions of comprehensive instruction and 3 proctored practice tests
- Over 130 hours of practice and instruction
- Over 3,500 practice items
- 5 full length DAT practice tests
- Unique curriculum specific to the Canadian DAT
The best—and most comprehensive—DAT resources
- 10 teaching sessions and 3 proctored test sessions plus hours of instruction and practice material. We give you every opportunity to master the DAT for Test Day.
- 5 full-length exams plus hundreds of additional practice questions for every subject.
- Comprehensive study materials, including the Kaplan DAT course book, Quick Sheets, Flashcards, and more.
- Specialized curriculum and materials for the Canadian exam, including soap, a carving blade, and official manuals for the Manual Dexterity Test.
Tailored to your needs
While there are standard ways of approaching the DAT, everyone's strengths and weaknesses are different. That's why we developed our exclusive Kaplan DAT Smart Reports®. Smart Reports® identifies your weakest areas and recommends how to adjust your prep to see the biggest improvements in your DAT score.
- We analyze your practice test by section and question type
- We recommend specific assignments designed to help you gain the most points
- We continue to track your performance for continuous improvement