Find GRE classes near you
Free Resources for the New Test
GRE test-takers started facing the new GRE. About an hour longer than the former GRE, the new GRE includes more complex question types, a new user interface, a different algorithm for adaptivity, and a revised scoring scale. With everyone scrambling to understand and study for the new test, we'd like to provide you with some basics to help you understand the facts.
- Changes to ETS's GRE Program in 2012
- Your GRE Study Schedule Leading up to Test Day
- Analysis of the New GRE Scoring Scale
- What is a Good GRE Score?
- Kaplan's 20-Minute Workout — Try New GRE Questions for Free
- Free Question a Day — Receive one sample question a day for the next three months
- The New GRE - Essentials — what you need to know before you start preparing for the revised GRE
Secrets From The Kaplan Vault – Quantitative Comparisons
GRE test takers often tell us that Quantitative Comparisons (also known as "QCs") are the toughest math question type. But if you understand how to break down these questions, they can be conquered. Download this free instructional booklet and learn how to approach these problems. Then try your hand at the enclosed practice QC questions and review your selections against our answer key and explanations.
Free Events with Test & Grad School Experts
Grad School Summer Series
Learn what it takes to get into a top program, how to choose between programs, and what your career options are post-degree. Get the advice and strategies you need to gain admission and thrive in graduate school and beyond. Watch videos with experts from Public Policy & Administration, Education, Psychology, Engineering, and more.
Latest Blog Posts from our Experts