GRE® Math Advantage: The New GRE − Anywhere
Looking to focus only on the Math portion of your GRE?
Prep with Kaplan GRE® Math Advantage – Anywhere. It's the same content as our comprehensive GRE Advantage course — without any of the verbal instruction or practice. Our GRE® Math Advantage course is available to you from your home, office, or anywhere you can access the Internet. Get live instruction from a live Kaplan GRE teacher combined with the convenience and flexibility of a traditional classroom course.
All of our options for the GRE are designed for the new GRE and will give you access to all updated questions, full-length practice tests, and Kaplan strategies.
What makes GRE® Math Advantage: The New GRE - Anywhere unique?
- Live, comprehensive instruction focused on the Quantitative sections of the GRE. Supported by both an instructor and at least one teaching assistant
- Provides the convenience needed for today's busy lifestyles—choose from a wide range of schedules and access your course from any Internet connection
- An expansive Math content library — including over 2,500 practice questions and 5 full-length Kaplan Practice Tests. Includes over 90 hours of available instruction and practice
- 4 Classroom Anywhere teaching sessions
- Adaptive Learning Technology — Math homework assignments adapted to you, based on your needs, with our proprietary Smart Reports™ technology
- Comprehensive study materials including the Kaplan GRE 2011 Premier, Kaplan GRE Math Workbook, and the Pocket Reference Guide.
- Online access to Quiz Bank, full length practice tests, workshops, and videos
- Free make-up sessions — through our video-based Lessons On Demand — if you miss a class