LSAT Logical Reasoning On Demand
Assaulted by assumptions? Fumbled by flaws? Puzzled by parallel reasoning? Now learn how to confidently tackle those and every other Logical Reasoning question type with Kaplan's new Logical Reasoning On Demand course. Prep on your own with this flexible and convenient, self-study option. You'll learn the content and strategies you need to raise your score on the LSAT—at your convenience.
Students already enrolled in a comprehensive LSAT prep course may also purchase this product as a supplement for only $99. Call 1-800-KAP-TEST to enroll.
What Makes LSAT Logical Reasoning On Demand Unique?
- In-depth, focused instruction on the section of the LSAT that counts most towards your score
- Comprehensive coverage of every logical reasoning question type you could face on Test Day
- Over 1,500 real, previously released logical reasoning questions and full explanations to each
- Online lessons to study wherever and whenever you want—24/7
- Online help from Kaplan's LSAT Academic Advisors
LSAT Logical Reasoning On Demand is a self-paced program with online lessons and practice materials.
- More than 15 hours of video instruction spread across 6 sessions
- Guidebook to follow along with all the material covered in the online sessions
- Logical Reasoning Mastery & Timing book containing over 1,500 previously released questions