LSAT Private Tutoring
Tailor Your Studies With One-on-One LSAT® Prep
An expert Kaplan tutor will streamline a course—on your own schedule and at your own pace—just for you.
A higher score is just a course away. With LSAT Private Tutoring, a rigorously trained instructor will create a curriculum that suits your specific needs.
- Get tutored in person
- Choose from 15-hour, 25-hour, and 35-hour packages
- Get full access to a live Advantage course, with the option to upgrade to Extreme
- Practice ad nauseam with a PrepTest library of 70+ exams – and self-proctoring tools
- You'll be ready thanks to 7,000+ practice questions and custom quizzes
- Complete explanations to every released LSAT question at your fingertips
The Kaplan Difference
- Smart Reports™ will single out, then remedy, your weaknesses
- Smart Reports™ will prescribe what instruction and which practice is right for you
A Higher Score Guarantee means:
- If you don't improve, you get your money back
- If you're not ready to take the LSAT or are unsatisfied with your score, take another class with Kaplan for free
Hear it from students just like you
More students get into law school with an LSAT class from Kaplan than with any other course.*
Our most personalized LSAT course.