MCAT Advanced − Anywhere
No installment billing fee for online orders
Boost Your Score
Transform Good Test Results Into Greatness
Already scored a 27 or above? We designed MCAT® Advanced to raise your high score even higher score.
You'll become a fearless test taker with MCAT Advanced Anywhere.
- 25 lessons of rigorous training will help you breeze through questions the top 10% miss most
- 11,000+ practice questions through Kaplan's MCAT Qbank, which also lets you customize quizzes
- 19 full-length exams
- 11 supplemental lessons, online with a live instructor
- 130+ extra hours of on-demand video instruction
- Train with AAMC exams, which includes the Self Assessment Package
Hear how Kaplan will change your odds.
Twice as many doctors prepared with Kaplan for the MCAT than with any other course.*
You turned physics, a subject that I was absolutely uncomfortable, terrified of, and concerned with, into one of the most comprehensible things I could imagine. The MCAT (hopefully) is not a beast—it's just a day, an exam, and coffee after; it is predictable (to an extent) and not random. It is doable...something that I never thought of until now.
This has been a great experience! I am very glad to have signed up for the test prep. I have never done an online class, so at first I was unsure of how I would feel/do. However, I really enjoyed it. I am looking forward to taking advantage of more of the resources available online.
Great class! So motivating and appeared to have so much knowledge. His preparation and dedication to teaching is amazing and much better than some of my college professors.
The Kaplan Difference
- Higher score guaranteed or your money back
- Smart Reports™ will identify your strengths and inform a study plan to remedy your weaknesses
- Our Flex Science Workshops smartly hone in on the highest-yield MCAT topics
- Dig into our extensive study materials, including curriculum developed with Scientific American magazine
*Proven track record: Doctors refers to US MDs who were licensed between 2001-2010 and used a fee-based course to prepare for the MCAT. The AlphaDetail, Inc. online study for Kaplan was conducted between Nov. 10 - Dec. 9, 2010 among 763 US licensed MDs, of whom 462 took the MCAT and used a fee-based course to prepare for it.