MCAT Advantage − On Site
Our Most Popular Class
Get Priceless In-Person Attention—With MCAT® Advantage
There's power in numbers. Join your peers in our students' favorite course: a live, comprehensive MCAT class led by a rigorously trained teacher.
Here's what MCAT Advantage - On Site will offer you:
- Convenient schedules—choose the schedule that best meets your demanding schedule
- Personal attention combined with an interactive group setting
- Comprehensive and motivational instruction from Kaplan's renowned MCAT faculty
- 11,000+ practice questions, in addition to MCAT Qbank custom quizzes
- 19 full-length exams
- 11 supplemental lessons online, with a live teacher
- Over 200 hours of MCAT instruction
- Access to all AAMC exams, including the Self Assessment Package
- The only mobile-enabled and optimized syllabus in MCAT prep
Hear how your peers have come out ahead with MCAT Advantage - On Site
Twice as many doctors prepared with Kaplan for the MCAT than with any other course.*
I am so grateful for Kaplan. Though the MCAT is a difficult test, I feel so much better going into my test having taken this class.
I scored very low my first time on the MCAT. I had planned on being a doctor since I was a child, and this low score felt like the end for me. I decided to enroll in KAPLAN as a last resort. I am very glad I did. Not only have my practice scores increased a full 10 points, I am way more confident in myself, for both the MCAT and my ability to become a doctor.
I am the president of my premedical club and I openly recommend the course to any of our members who ask.
The Kaplan Difference
- Higher score guaranteed or your money back
- Smart Reports™: Identify your weaknesses to improve on them
- Live Flex Sessions: Prepare for key science topics that appear frequently on the MCATs
- Study Materials: Use our extensive collection of supplemental guides, including notes developed with Scientific American magazine, to stay sharp
*Proven track record: Doctors refers to US MDs who were licensed between 2001-2010 and used a fee-based course to prepare for the MCAT. The AlphaDetail, Inc. online study for Kaplan was conducted between Nov. 10 - Dec. 9, 2010 among 763 US licensed MDs, of whom 462 took the MCAT and used a fee-based course to prepare for it.