COMLEX-USA® Level 1 High Yield Program
Higher scores open doors.
AMA members save 30% - learn more
From pre-med to med school, you’ve conquered quizzes and finals like the best of them. But now it’s time to rise above the rest to achieve your highest possible score on COMLEX-USA Level 1.
From now until test day, you’ve got Kaplan’s Master Faculty in your back pocket to ensure you master your material.
- Prep on-the-go with COMLEX-USA Level 1 High Yield on your iPad® or iPad® mini.
- Warm up with 28 basic science exercises to review your first year.
- Review with 55 hours of core lectures organized by General Principle and Organ System.
- Speed it up with 1.5x speed and finish your core lectures in 39 hours.
- Excel with 7 hours of Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine (OMM) review with Todd Bezilla, DO.
- Make it stick with clinical correlates, heart sounds* and dynamic visuals throughout your core lectures.
- Practice with over 2,000 review exercises in your printed workbook and watch the video explanations.
- Connect core lectures with page references to First Aid (2013 & 2014**), Pathoma (2013) and medEssentials.
- Find what you need quickly with customizable playlists and chapter links within your videos.
- Strengthen your skills with 119 short, end-of-topic quizzes after your core lectures (500 total practice questions with video remediation).
- Track your performance with progress reports on your Dashboard.
Until Your Test®: Use our structured study guide to map out your schedule for up to 12 months.
Our COMLEX-USA Level 1 High Yield Program includes Qbank Plus:
- Master your material with more than 2,000 Step 1 practice questions, 1,400 Level 1 questions, and 200 mini lectures, one diagnostic exam, 2 simulated exams for Step 1 and one simulated exam for Level 1.
Your 6 Steps to Success:
- Set the bar. Start with your 3-hour diagnostic exam.
- Warm up. Use 28 basic science exercises to review. How did you do? Watch the video sets to find out.
- Prep with High Yield. Watch 55 hours of video lectures organized by General Principle and Organ System. Excel with 7 hours of Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine (OMM) review with Todd Bezilla, DO. Start using your Qbank Plus with 2,000 Step 1 and 1,400 Level 1 exam-like questions.
- Work out. Practice with 2,000 exercises in your printed workbook and over 20 hours of video explanations.
- Train your brain. Strengthen your skills with short, end of topic quizzes after your core lectures (500 total practice questions with video explanations).
- Get ready. Take three simulated exams to prime yourself for a high score on test day.
**Available in fall 2014
USMLE® is a joint program of the Federation of State Medical Boards (FSMB) and the National Board of Medical Examiners (NBME).
COMLEX-USA® is a registered trademark of The National Board of Osteopathic Medical Examiners, Inc.
Until Your Test® access limited to 12 months.