Master the Boards: Internal Medicine Board Review Course
with Conrad Fischer, MD
Internal Medicine Board Exam pass rates have been dropping steadily year after year.* Improve your odds of passing and Master the Boards the first time.
Get the most convenient, high-yield Internal Medicine Board certification and re-certification review course available. Developed by top-selling author and celebrated educator, Conrad Fischer, MD.
On-Site Course Dates
$1,199 ( )
*Monday - Sunday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM ET
**Weekend & Evenings. Saturday & Sunday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM ET; Weekdays: 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM ET
Live Online Course Dates
$1,199 ( )
Weekend: 12pm - 8:30pm ET; Weeknights: 6pm - 11pm ET
This Internal Medicine Board review course includes:
- Expanded content: 54 hours of high-yield review
- Lectures delivered by expert faculty: Dr. Fischer and a team of practicing physicians in Internal Medicine
- Real-time answers to your questions in live and live online classrooms
- Updated Course Book: print copy and eBook with more diseases, management strategies, algorithms and images
- Top-selling Master the Boards: Internal Medicine Board review eBook
- Lecture archives: Students enrolled in the Live Online class can access recorded lectures any time, anywhere up to 10 days after class.
*Statistics taken from the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) © 2004 - 2013 American Board of Internal Medicine.