Master the Boards:
Internal Medicine Board Review with Conrad Fischer, MD
Get the most convenient, high-yield Internal Medicine Board certification and re-certification review available. Developed by top-selling author and celebrated educator, Conrad Fischer, MD.
Save 20% on IM Review!**
Live Review Dates
$1,199 $959 ( )
Live Online Review Dates
$1,199 $959 ( )
Thanks for a great online live experience. It was very convenient as it did not interfere with work responsibilities and I didn't have to travel to a class (travel and hotel expenses). I feel much better prepared to take the exam.
This Internal Medicine Board Review includes:
- NEW! MedQuest IM Qbank: 500 practice questions to help you prepare for the ABIM®†
- Expanded content: 54 hours of high-yield review
- Lectures delivered by expert faculty: Dr. Fischer and a team of practicing physicians in Internal Medicine who are experts on the IM Boards and will make it stick for Test Day
- Real-time answers to your questions in live and live online classrooms
- Updated Review Book: print copy and eBook with more diseases, management strategies, algorithms and images
- Top-selling Master the Boards: Internal Medicine Board review eBook
- Lecture archives: Students enrolled in the Live Online class can access recorded lectures any time, anywhere up to 10 days after class.
Meet the elite team of clinical faculty that will teach your program*:
|Conrad Fischer, MD
||Christos Paras, DO
||Raj Dasgupta, MD
||Niket Sonpal, MD
"Simple excellent. My best internal medicine teacher ever."
"Best endocrine lecture I have every had."
"You are awesome!"
*Not all teachers will teach in all programs. Review dates, times, locations and faculty are subject to change without notice. Daily class hours might vary slightly. †MedQuest Qbank 1-month access will be provided only to students enrolled to Master the Boards: Internal Medicine Live and Live online Classes that start no later than July 20, 2014.
**20% offer on Master the Boards: Internal Medicine Prep ends July 31, 2014 and cannot be combined with any other offer or discount.