Master the Boards:
Internal Medicine Board Review Course with Conrad Fischer, MD
Internal Medicine Board Exam pass rates have been dropping steadily year after year.* Improve your odds of passing and Master the Boards the first time.
Get the most convenient, high-yield Internal Medicine Board certification and re-certification review course available. Developed by top-selling author and celebrated educator, Conrad Fischer, MD.
Save 20% through March 31st!
On-Site Course Dates
$1,199 $959 ( )
Live Online Course Dates
$1,199 $959 ( )
**Not all teachers will teach in all courses. Course dates, times, locations and faculty are subject to change without notice. Daily course hours might vary slightly.
Thanks for a great online live experience. It was very convenient as it did not interfere with work responsibilities and I didn't have to travel to a class (travel and hotel expenses). I feel much better prepared to take the exam.
This Internal Medicine Board review course includes:
- Expanded content: 54 hours of high-yield review
- Lectures delivered by expert faculty: Dr. Fischer and a team of practicing physicians in Internal Medicine who are experts on the IM Boards and will make it stick for Test Day
- Real-time answers to your questions in live and live online classrooms
- Updated Course Book: print copy and eBook with more diseases, management strategies, algorithms and images
- Top-selling Master the Boards: Internal Medicine Board review eBook
- Lecture archives: Students enrolled in the Live Online class can access recorded lectures any time, anywhere up to 10 days after class.
Meet the elite team of clinical faculty that will teach your program**:
|Conrad Fischer, MD
||Christos Paras, DO
||Raj Dasgupta, MD
||Niket Sonpal, MD
"Simple excellent. My best internal medicine teacher ever."
"Best endocrine lecture I have every had."
"You are awesome!"
*Statistics taken from the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) © 2004 - 2013 American Board of Internal Medicine.