USMLE® Step 1 OnlinePrep
Prepare for the USMLE Step 1 with Kaplan's on-demand video lecture course. Access our full Step 1 video library, featuring over 200 hours of video lectures delivered by our expert faculty.
Your USMLE Step 1 OnlinePrep enrollment comes with:
- a diagnostic test and 9 subject-based assessment tests
- a full-length Step 1 simulated exam with detailed explanations
- Kaplan's 7-volume Step 1 Lecture Notes now in full color
- a new series of clinical correlate lectures on the most tested diseases and over 30 basic science animations
- the ability to play video lectures at 1.5x speed, flag topics for future review and take notes on individual video clips
You can further enhance your study experience by adding Kaplan's Step 1 Qbank with over 2,000 revised practice questions. Step 1 Qbank now comes with an integrated mobile phone app that allows you to take questions on the go.
If you are looking for a focused place to study for Step 1 with access to peers and our med advising team, Kaplan's Step 1 CenterPrep course may be a good fit for you.
Step 1 CenterPrep is offered at Kaplan Medical center locations across the U.S. and in Toronto. Learn more about our Step 1 CenterPrep course option or call 1-800-KAPTEST now.
Effective January 1, 2014, the Step 1 minimum passing score on Step 1 increased from 188 to 192. Make sure you're ready with Kaplan's Comprehensive courses.