Kaplan's Step 1 High Yield
AMA members save 30% - learn more
Step 1 High Yield is a fast-paced, online course developed by Kaplan Medical's Master Faculty and taught by high-scorers on the USMLE Step 1.
Here is what Step 1 High Yield offers you:
- The most efficient prep to streamline your review. Get complete organ-system coverage in 50 hours. Includes page references to First Aid and medEssentials.
- The most USMLE Step 1-style practice questions available to prep for test day. Get over 3,500 exam-like questions including Kaplan's Step 1 QBank, question sets after each 30-minute lecture, 1 diagnostic exam, and 2 full-length simulated USMLE Step 1 exams.
- On-the-go access. Turn down time into a higher score with free Qbank integrated mobile app for iPhone® and Android™ and lectures optimized for iPad® and iPad mini.
- Hundreds of visuals to make it stick. Get over 600 color images, 20 animations, 25 clinical videos and 10 interactive heart sounds.
- Weekly warm-up exercises with quick video explanations. Jumpstart your USMLE Step 1 preparation in January with these quick foundation exercises. (Coming early 2014)
- Printed workbook created by Kaplan's Master Faculty. Supplement your on-demand lectures and customize your prep by combining notes from each of your review books. (Shipping January 2014)
- Until Your Test™ access: Start now and get an immediate edge in school. View lectures as often as you like for the next 12 months.
Hear why students like you prefer our High Yield course:
I loved the Kaplan Step 1 High Yield Program! I loved that I could access it all year, not just a few months... I loved that I could watch a video as often as I needed to get a concept down.
This was a very excellent presentation, I liked that the pharm was combined with the arrhythmias, so that everything was easier to integrate. Thank you so much for this...!
Fantastic. Lipid Metabolism made absolutely no sense to me when I went through my first pass of the Biochemistry section in First Aid, but thankfully it makes sense now!