USMLE® Step 2 CK Classroom Anywhere™
$3,999 or ( 3 installments of $1,333 )
Classes generally run from 6pm to 10pm ET
It is an awesome course overall. I enjoyed every minute of it… I am a little sad it is over.
Combine structured, live online lectures for the USMLE Step 2 CK with the flexibility of attending anywhere with Internet access. Get a structured and convenient review for the USMLE Step 2 CK Exam with our Classroom Anywhere review.
With this course, you will get:
- Access to the best team of clinical faculty anywhere. Our instructors are an elite group of medical professionals who are the experts on the USMLE. They will focus your prep to score higher on Step 2 CK.
- Over 200 hours of updated live, online lectures with our expert clinical faculty in an interactive, online classroom setting—from anywhere you have Internet access.
- Kaplan's Step 2 CK OnlinePrep with over 140 hours of on-demand lecture review available up to 6 months. Updated recordings available starting in Winter 2013/2014.*
- Kaplan's Step 2 CK Qbank with over 2,000 exam-like questions including 1 diagnostic exam and 2 full-length simulated exams.
- Kaplan's NEW Lecture Notes in print and eBook forms. Our 2013 Lecture Notes are updated to reflect recent changes on the USMLE Step 2 CK Exam. These new lecture notes have color illustrations, clinical triads and other high-yield information you need to know to score higher on the USMLE Step 2 CK Exam.
- A full battery of assessment tests to assess your progress including a pre-study diagnostic exam, 5 specialty-based tests and a full-length Step 2 CK simulated exam.
- Medical advising. Our team of trained medical advisors is available throughout your enrollment to help you create a personalized study plan, prepare a schedule for your Residency applications, and assess your readiness for the USMLE Step 2 CK Exam. Our medical advisors are your personal coaches to help you train for USMLE and get into Residency.
Note: All course offerings, instructors, and dates of instruction are subject to change without notice.
Effective July 1, 2013 the minimum passing score on Step 2 CK increased from 196 to 203.
Make sure you're ready with Kaplan's new comprehensive courses.