USMLE® Step 2 CK Classroom Anywhere™
Effective July 1, 2014 the passing standard for the USMLE® Step 2 CK increased from 203 to 209.†
Now more than ever it's important to prep efficiently for the test. Make sure you're ready with Kaplan Medical's Step 2 CK comprehensive courses.
$3,999 or ( 3 installments of $1,333 )
Classes generally run from 6pm to 10pm ET
It is an awesome course overall. I enjoyed every minute of it… I am a little sad it is over.
Combine structured, live online lectures with the flexibility of attending from anywhere you have Internet access. Get the best team of clinical faculty teaching our high-yield USMLE Step 2 CK review. Keep on rocking with Dr. John Barone who also teaches in this course. Dr. Barone is known for high-energy classes that are filled with mnemonics to help you Rock the Boards.
With this course, you will get:
- Access to the best team of clinical faculty anywhere. Our instructors are an elite group of medical professionals who are the experts on the USMLE. They will focus your prep to score higher on Step 2 CK.
- Over 200 hours of updated live, online lectures with our expert clinical faculty in an interactive, online classroom setting—from anywhere you have Internet access.
- The best Internal Medicine review – Internal Medicine is heavily tested on Step 2 CK. Kaplan's experts Dr. Barone, Dr. Faselis, Dr. Castro and Dr. Noto will help you ace the Boards with their experience and expertise.
- Kaplan's Step 2 CK OnlinePrep with over 140 hours of on-demand lecture review available up to 6 months. Updated recordings available in Summer 2014.*
- Kaplan's Step 2 CK Qbank with over 2,000 exam-like questions including 1 diagnostic exam and 2 full-length simulated exams.
- Kaplan's updated Lecture Notes in print and eBooks. Our Lecture Notes are updated to reflect recent changes on the USMLE Step 2 CK Exam. They have color illustrations, clinical triads and other high-yield information you need to know to score higher on the USMLE Step 2 CK Exam.
- A full battery of assessment tests to assess your progress including a pre-study diagnostic exam, 5 specialty-based tests and a full-length Step 2 CK simulated exam.
- Medical advising. Our team of trained medical advisors is available throughout your enrollment to help you create a personalized study plan, prepare a schedule for your Residency applications, and assess your readiness for the USMLE Step 2 CK Exam. Our medical advisors are your personal coaches to help you train for USMLE and get into Residency.
Note: All course offerings, instructors, and dates of instruction are subject to change without notice.