USMLE® Step 3 Classroom Anywhere™
$1,499 $1,299 or ( 3 installments of $499 $433 + one-time $25 fee )
Save $200! Use promo code STEP3SAVE.
Most sessions are held between 6 and 10 pm ET. Program includes weekend sessions.
Step 3 has changed. So has our course.
It includes more questions about foundational science essential for effective healthcare; biostatistics, epidemiology, and population health management; medical literature interpretation; medical ethics; and patient safety. Students are able to schedule the exam on two non-consecutive days, named Step 3 FIP (Foundations of Independent Practice) and Step 3 ACM (Advanced Clinical Medicine).†
Get the updated Step 3 Lecture Notes and 6 hours of new online video content comprised of patient safety, population health management, interpretation of medical literature and medical ethics. Learn more.
Get the most comprehensive and flexible review for USMLE Step 3. Benefit from over 90 hours of live instruction delivered by our best faculty in an interactive, online classroom setting—from anywhere you have Internet access.
Here is what Step 3 Classroom Anywhere™ course offers you:
- Real-time access to instructors and physician teaching assistants—have your questions answered on the spot
- Access to Step 3 online video library (60 hours of on-demand video lectures) for 3 months
- Access to online resources upon enrollment (within 48 hours)
- Three volumes of Kaplan's Step 3 Lecture Notes, a pre-study diagnostic exam and 5 specialty-based assessment tests
- Kaplan's Step 3 Qbank with over 900 exam-like questions
- Free mobile Qbank app for the iPhone®—syncs with your Step 3 Qbank account allowing you to take and review questions on the go
- Medical advising. Our team of trained medical advisors is available throughout your enrollment to help you create a personalized study plan, prepare a schedule for your Residency applications and assess your readiness for the USMLE Step 3 Exam. Our medical advisors are your personal coaches to help you train for USMLE and get into Residency.