USMLE® Step 1 High Yield Program
Higher scores open doors.
Sign up for our Step 1 High Yield preview.
Get 4 hours of high-yield content - no strings attached.
Sign up now
Don't want to wait? Get the Step 1 High Yield program now.
From pre-med to med school, you've conquered quizzes and finals like the best of them. But now it's time to rise above the rest to achieve your highest possible score on the USMLE Step 1.
From now until test day, you've got Kaplan's Master Faculty in your back pocket to ensure you master your material.
- Prep on-the-go with USMLE Step 1 High Yield on your iPad® or iPad® mini.
- Warm up with 28 basic science exercises to review your first year.
- Review with 55 hours of core lectures organized by General Principle and Organ System.
- Speed it up with 1.5x speed and finish your core lectures in 39 hours.
- Make it stick with clinical correlates, heart sounds* and dynamic visuals throughout your core lectures.
- Practice with over 2,000 USMLE review exercises in your printed workbook and watch the video explanations.
- Connect core lectures with page references to First Aid (2013 & 2014**), Pathoma (2013) and medEssentials.
- Find what you need quickly with customizable playlists and chapter links within your videos.
- Strengthen your skills with short, end of topic quizzes after your core lectures (500 total practice questions with video explanations).
- Track your performance with progress reports on your Dashboard.
Until Your Test®: Use our structured study guide to map out your schedule for up to 12 months.
Our USMLE Step 1 High Yield Program includes Step 1 Qbank:
- Master your material with 3,000 USMLE practice questions and 200 mini lectures in Kaplan's Step 1 Qbank, including your diagnostic and 2 simulated exams.
- Turn downtime into a higher score with free Qbank mobile app for iPhone® and Android™
Your 6 Steps to Success:
- Set the bar. Start with your 3-hour diagnostic exam.
- Warm up. Use 28 basic science exercises to review. How did you do? Watch the video sets to find out.
- Prep with High Yield. Watch 55 hours of video lectures organized by General Principle and Organ System. Start using your Qbank with 2,200 USMLE practice questions.
- Work out. Practice with 2,000 exercises in your printed workbook and over 20 hours of video explanations.
- Train your brain. Strengthen your skills with 119 short, end-of-topic quizzes after your core lectures (500 total practice questions with video remediation).
- Get ready. Take two simulated exams to prime yourself for a high score on test day.
**Available in fall 2014
USMLE® is a joint program of the Federation of State Medical Boards (FSMB) and the National Board of Medical Examiners (NBME).
COMLEX-USA® is a registered trademark of The National Board of Osteopathic Medical Examiners, Inc.
Until Your Test® access limited to 12 months.