Do you prefer to study on your own at home? Don't have access to Kaplan's live programs? Our NAPLEX Qbank with Review Book course is perfect. Access the same great Qbank and Review Book used in our live course—at the time, place, and pace you want. It's a great way to target your prep for the NAPLEX.
What Makes NAPLEX Qbank with Review Book an Effective Exam Prep Tool?
- With Until Your Test Access (12 months), you can get started earlier for a higher score
- Kaplan's NAPLEX Qbank gives you 1,000 updated, exam-relevant questions. Take questions in a computer-based testing format so you feel prepared for the real exam
- Includes Kaplan's NAPLEX Review Book—550 pages of high-yield content and two, full practice exams
- Access comprehensive study materials, including Study Strategies and Test Taking Tips
- Review Book is formatted with wide margins for personalized note-taking
- Customize online practice tests by choosing topics by discipline and/or patient cluster, used or unused items
- Build stamina using the Qbank Timed Mode, or see explanations as you work in Tutor Mode
- Improve your understanding with detailed explanations that include why the right answer is correct and the distracters are incorrect
- Track your progress with onscreen performance feedback by discipline and patient cluster