Not taking a complete prep course, but still want some targeted online practice? With NBDE Qbank, you can build custom tests and track your progress with detailed reports to address your individual strengths and weaknesses on the test. Part I Qbank offers more than 1,000 questions, and Part II offers more than 950 questions, with new questions being added all the time. It's a great way to target your prep for the NBDE.
What Makes NBDE Qbank Unique?
- Choose between Until Your Test (12 months) or 1 month access to Kaplan's NBDE Qbank. Get started earlier for a higher score.
- Customize your own tests based on question type and/or subject(s)
- Build stamina using the Timed Mode or see explanations as you work in Tutor Mode
- Improve your understanding with complete and detailed explanations
- Track your progress with instant performance reports
- Study wherever and whenever you want—24/7 over your enrollment period
NBDE QBank is a customizable online tool that's included in our comprehensive NBDE programs. It provides targeted online practice to help you identify and focus on the areas where you need the most improvement.
NBDE Qbank with Lecture Notes
Do you prefer to study on your own at home? Don't have access to Kaplan's center-based programs? Our NBDE Qbank with Lecture Notes course is perfect. Access the same great Qbank and review books written by the same great teachers—at the time, place, and pace you want. NBDE Qbank with Lecture Notes now also includes a diagnostic exam to help you identify your weakest areas at the beginning of your studies and track your progress throughout.