NCLEX-PN® Review Classroom
Kaplan Nursing's NCLEX-PN Content Review Guide is available to purchase as a paperback through Amazon once you enroll and access your course's online resources on your Kaptest Homepage.
NCLEX-PN® Free Repeat Guarantee
If you are a PN/VN nursing school graduate taking the exam for the first time within 6 months of graduation and do not pass the NCLEX-PN® exam, you are entitled to a free 3-month continuation of your online enrollment.
You must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Attend all class sessions Classroom, Classroom Anywhere or On Demand. Up to 2 live class sessions can be made up online as directed by a Kaplan representative.
- Answer at least 800 questions on your Online Question Bank.
You must send a written request for a free online repeat within 20 days of the date of your NCLEX-PN® exam or call 1-800-KAP-TEST for instructions regarding online course continuations.
NCLEX-PN® Money-Back Guarantee
If you are a graduate of an ACEN-accredited PN/VN nursing program taking the exam for the first time within 6 months of graduation and do not pass the NCLEX-PN® exam, you are eligible to receive either a 100% tuition refund OR a free 3-month repeat of your enrollment. (Refund does not include shipping or installment billing fees).
To claim the guarantee, you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Attend all class sessions live, live online or online. Up to 2 live class sessions can be made up online as directed by Kaplan.
- Take the Kaplan Readiness Test from your online account.
- Answer at least 900 questions on your Online Question Bank before your exam date.
To qualify for the 100% tuition refund, you must not access the Online Study Center resources after the date of your NCLEX-PN® exam. If you choose to repeat the program, you will not be eligible for the money back option. You must call 1-800-KAP-TEST within 20 days of the date of your NCLEX-PN® exam to select the repeat or money back option and for further instructions.
To check your school’s accreditation status with ACEN, click here.
Note: Kaplan is not responsible for information posted on this third party website.