Choosing the right college for you is going to be a personal decision based on your interests, goals, and personality. This process is all about you, so let the adventure begin.
• It's About You Choosing Them
• Building a Great Application Package
• What Score Do You Really Need?
• Profiles of Newsweek's Top-Ranked Colleges
Which colleges do you prefer? Which are the most popular? Find out.
Enter your dream schools and see if you have the scores to get in. | More
Parents—would you have the scores you need to get into your alma mater today? | More
There's an endless amount of information on college admissions. The best research? It's still talking to real people.
It's About "Who I Am..."
Joivonnah Childs relates her college admissions experience. | More
Learn more about your target colleges or find that hidden gem that wasn't even on your radar. You can find the right school for you—and Kaplan's College Search is a great place to start.
• Getting In
• Should You Use College Rankings?
• The Campus Visit
• Admissions Timeline
• The Do's and Don'ts of the Application Essay
• Living in Limbo: The Wait List
• Making the Decision
Blogs & Boards