OAT Organic Edge
Why prep? The OAT is unlike any other you've taken. It's a computer-based test that measures your academic aptitude, your scientific knowledge, and your perceptual ability. It's more than a formality; a high OAT score can have a direct, positive impact on the optometry school admissions process.
Be more than ready. Be Kaplan ready.
It's about one thing: results. Only Kaplan has the combined expertise of thousands of teachers, learning scientists, curriculum specialists and testing experts, all focused on ensuring you achieve your highest possible OAT score. We know that to get the results you want, you may need extra practice in key areas. We've identified the areas that tend to give OAT students the most trouble, and have created specialized resources to ensure that our students can master these trouble spots for Test Day.
OAT Organic Edge
Organic chemistry is a critical part of the pre-optometry curriculum. Why not get a jump on key concepts before you set foot in the classroom? This on-demand supplement lays the groundwork for success both in your organic chemistry course and on the OAT.If you won't be able to finish organic chemistry before taking your OAT, this course is especially perfect for you.
- 8 comprehensive lessons on all the critical concepts tested in a college-level organic chemistry course, from acids and bases to stereoisomerism.
- The Organic Edge online lesson book with hundreds of practice questions with in-depth explanations for every answer.
- 9 hours of expert instruction from Kaplan's Faculty
- 3 months of access. Use it to help you while in your organic chemistry class or to improve your OAT score.
- The flexibility and convenience of on-demand instruction, available for 24/7 access