Our Live PANCE/PANRE Review gives you all the momentum of live lecture—leave distractions behind you and get everything you need for success in just 4 days. Plus, this course now includes PANCE/PANRE On Demand. Access 20 hours of high-yield lecture and 1,100 up-to-date, exam-like questions from now until 90 days after your live class starts.
- Get all the momentum of live lecture—leave distractions behind you and get everything you need for success in just 4 days.
- Consistent, LIVE instruction from Yale School of Medicine program director and leading review book author James Van Rhee, MS/PA-C.
- High-yield course content that targets the complete NCCPA* blueprint in 27 hours. View curriculum.
- Hundreds of exam-like, interactive questions keep you engaged and help you to apply your knowledge on test day.
- Need personalized attention? Our Faculty is available to answer questions in class and via email after class.
- Get actionable advice on effective study with our PANCE/PANRE survival guide.
- Page references to Jim Van Rhee's Review book and the AAPA Review book facilitate note taking – PDFs of the course slides are also provided.
- Designed for visual learners - includes 300+ highly testable clinical photos—200+ in full color.
Plus, if you're recertifying, you'll benefit from 25 hours of CME credit for a $40 processing fee.**
Hear why students like you prefer our Live PANCE/PANRE Review Course
I think his presentation was very informative. Perfect balance of humor and information.
* Physician Assistant National Certifying Exam (PANCE) and the Physician Assistant National Recertifying Exam (PANRE) are offered by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants.
** This program has been reviewed and is approved for a maximum of 25 hours of AAPA Category I CME credit by the Physician Assistant Review Panel. Physician assistants should claim only those hours actually spent participating in the CME activity. This program was planned in accordance with AAPA's CME Standards for Live Programs and for Commercial Support of Live Programs.