Our Live Online PANCE/PANRE Review gives you complete, live prep in 9 evenings in Kaplan's interactive online classroom. No expensive travel or hotels—just log-in and you're there… Plus, this course now includes PANCE/PANRE On Demand. Access 20 hours of high-yield lecture and 1,100 up-to-date, exam-like questions from now until 30 days after your live online class starts.
- Consistent, LIVE instruction from Northwestern University program director and leading review book author James Van Rhee, MS/PA-C.
- Proven course content that targets the complete NCCPA* blueprint in 27 hours. View curriculum.
- Hundreds of exam-like, interactive questions keep you engaged and help you to apply your knowledge on test day.
- Designed for visual learners - includes 300+ highly testable clinical photos—200+ in full color.
- Includes page references to Jim Van Rhee's Review book and the AAPA Review book to facilitate note taking – PDFs of the course slides are also provided.
- Access our state-of-the-art online classroom from anywhere—no time wasted travelling. View course start dates.
- Need personalized attention? All your individual questions are answered by live, expert faculty.
- No one can concentrate for 4 days straight. Our 3-hour-a-day schedule optimizes knowledge retention.
We're so confident that you'll succeed with this course, if you don't pass you can take advantage of our Free Repeat Guarantee.** Note: Fewer than 3% of students request a free repeat.
Plus, if you're recertifying, you'll benefit from 25 hours of CME credit for a $40 processing fee.***
* Physician Assistant National Certifying Exam (PANCE) and the Physician Assistant National Recertifying Exam (PANRE) are offered by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants.
*This member discount is currently available to AAPA members only to redeem upon purchase and is subject to change. The 20% discount may not be combined with local discounts, other member discounts or any other promotion offered by Kaplan at the time of purchase. Discount cannot be applied retroactively to a previous purchase. Eligibility and membership status will be verified with AAPA. Failure to meet the eligibility criteria will invalidate any discount applied.
** If you are a PA school graduate taking the PANCE or PANRE for the first time and do not pass the Exam, you are entitled to a repeat the live online course, providing it is still available. To be eligible, you must attend all the Live Online sessions and sit the test within 1 month of the course end date.
*** This program has been reviewed and is approved for a maximum of 25 hours of AAPA Category I CME credit by the Physician Assistant Review Panel. Physician assistants should claim only those hours actually spent participating in the CME activity. This program was planned in accordance with AAPA's CME Standards for Live Programs and for Commercial Support of Live Programs.