Our On-Demand Review gives you complete preparation for the PANCE/PANRE in under 20 hours. You'll get 24/7 access to this high-yield video lecture series and to the 1,200 questions in our Qbank from now Until Your Test (12 months).
- Start now. Get a head start on the PANCE/PANRE and immediately boost your knowledge for clinical practice. Use the lectures and Qbank as often as you like Until Your Test.
- Consistent instruction from Northwestern University program director and leading review book author James Van Rhee, MS/PA-C.
- Proven course that targets the complete NCCPA* blueprint in under 20 hours (Under 15 hours with our 1.5x speed feature). No digressions. No time wasted. View curriculum.
- Designed for visual learners—includes 300+ highly testable clinical photos—200+ in full color.
- Includes page references to Jim Van Rhee's Review book (not included) and the AAPA Review book to facilitate note taking—PDFs of the course slides are also provided.
- Study smarter... not harder. Our PANCE/PANRE Survival Guide provides an actionable plan for achieving your goals and is packed with tips and tricks on studying effectively.
- Get 19 hours of Category 1 CME. If you're recertifying, you'll benefit from 19 hours of AAPA-approved CME credit for a $40 processing fee.**
Plus, get 1,200 up-to-date, exam-like questions in our Qbank, edited by leading program director and PANCE/PANRE authority, Chris Bruce, MHSA, PA-C. You'll get detailed explanations of right and wrong answers, reKaps of the take home points, Timed and Tutor modes, and detailed reporting that lets you quickly target your weaknesses.
*PANCE® and PANRE® are registered trademarks of the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants. NCCPA® is a registered trademark of the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants. AAPA® is a registered trademark of the American Academy of Physician Assistants. **This program has been reviewed and is approved for a maximum of 19 hours of AAPA Category I CME credit by the Physician Assistant Review Panel. Physician assistants should claim only those hours actually spent participating in the CME activity. This program was planned in accordance with AAPA's CME Standards for Live Programs and for Commercial Support of Live Programs.
Watch a sample lecture for Kaplan's On-Demand course for the PANCE/PANRE. In this lecture Jim Van Rhee gives complete coverage of the blueprint for Pulmonary Infectious Diseases.