Our High Yield Review gives you complete preparation for the PANCE/PANRE in under 20 hours. You'll get 24/7 access to this video lecture series and to the 1,100 questions in our Qbank from now Until Your Test™ (12 months).
- Start now. Get a head start on the PANCE/PANRE and immediately boost your knowledge for clinical practice. Use the lectures and Qbank as often as you like Until Your Test™.
- Consistent instruction from Yale School of Medicine program director and leading review book author James Van Rhee, MS/PA-C.
- Proven course that targets the complete NCCPA* blueprint in under 20 hours (Under 15 hours with our 1.5x speed feature). No digressions. No time wasted. View curriculum.
- Designed for visual learners—includes 300+ highly testable clinical photos—200+ in full color.
- Includes page references to Jim Van Rhee's Review book (not included) and the AAPA Review book to facilitate note taking—PDFs of the course slides are also provided.
- Study smarter... not harder. Our PANCE/PANRE Survival Guide provides an actionable plan for achieving your goals and is packed with tips and tricks on studying effectively.
Plus, get 1,100 up-to-date, exam-like questions in our Qbank, edited by leading program director and PANCE/PANRE authority, Chris Bruce, MHSA, PA-C. You'll get detailed explanations of right and wrong answers, reKaps of the take home points, Timed and Tutor modes, and detailed reporting that lets you quickly target your weaknesses.
*PANCE® and PANRE® are registered trademarks of the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants. NCCPA® is a registered trademark of the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants. AAPA® is a registered trademark of the American Academy of Physician Assistants. *This member discount is currently available to AAPA members only to redeem upon purchase and is subject to change. The 20% discount may not be combined with local discounts, other member discounts or any other promotion offered by Kaplan at the time of purchase. Discount cannot be applied retroactively to a previous purchase. Eligibility and membership status will be verified with AAPA. Failure to meet the eligibility criteria will invalidate any discount applied.
Watch a sample lecture for Kaplan's High Yield course for the PANCE/PANRE. In this lecture Jim Van Rhee gives complete coverage of the blueprint for Pulmonary Infectious Diseases.