PCAT Advantage − On Demand
Why prep? The PCAT is unlike any other you've taken. It's a computer-based test that measures your academic aptitude, your scientific knowledge, and your analytical ability. It's more than a formality. A high PCAT score can have a direct, positive impact on your pharmacy school admissions application.
Be more than ready. Be Kaplan ready.
What does it mean to be "Kaplan ready"?
It's about one thing: results. Only Kaplan has the combined expertise of hundreds of teachers, learning scientists, curriculum specialists and testing experts, all focused on ensuring you achieve your highest possible PCAT score.
What makes the Kaplan approach unique?
We know what material is going to earn you points on the PCAT. We teach you what you need to know and don't waste time on what you don't. It's not just about studying hard; it's about studying smart.
Be honest. Will prepping for the PCAT with Kaplan really increase my score?
Yes. Your results will improve; we promise. In fact, we're so sure, we guarantee it: Get a higher PCAT score or your money back.
On Your Own Schedule
- Flexible, online PCAT prep with recorded video instruction
- Instructor support via email
- 14 sessions of comprehensive instruction
- Over 130 hours of practice and instruction
- Over 2,400 practice items
- 2 full length PCAT practice tests
The best—and most comprehensive—PCAT resources
- 14 classroom lessons featuring score-raising strategies to ensure you have every opportunity to master the PCAT for Test Day
- Multiple full-length exams. Over 2,400 practice problems. All in Test Day format
- Comprehensive study materials including the Kaplan PCAT Lesson Book, over 1000 pages of Review Notes, Flashcards, and more
Tailored to your needs
While there are standard ways of approaching the PCAT, everyone's strengths and weaknesses are different. That's why we developed our exclusive Kaplan PCAT Smart Reports®. Smart Reports® identifies your weakest areas and recommends how to adjust your prep to see the biggest improvements in your PCAT score.
- We analyze your practice test by section and question type
- We recommend specific assignments designed to help you gain the most points
- We continue to track your performance for continuous improvement
Endorsed by AACP
- American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy endorses Kaplan as the Official Provider of PCAT Prep
- Kaplan is the only PCAT prep provider to be endorsed by AACP
- AACP Curriculum Committee partners with Kaplan to ensure the PCAT course is fully aligned with any changes to the PCAT blueprint