PCAT Private Tutoring
Private Tutoring is also available Anywhere, call 1-800-KAP-TEST for more information.
Why prep? The PCAT is unlike any other test you've taken. It's a computer-based test that measures your academic aptitude, your scientific knowledge, and your analytical ability. It's more than a formality. A high PCAT score can have a direct, positive impact on your pharmacy school admissions application.
Be more than ready. Be Kaplan ready.
What does it mean to be "Kaplan ready"?
It's about one thing: results. Only Kaplan has the combined expertise of hundreds of teachers, learning scientists, curriculum specialists and testing experts, all focused on ensuring you achieve your highest possible PCAT score.
What makes the Kaplan approach unique?
We know what material is going to earn you points on the PCAT. We teach you what you need to know and don't waste time on what you don't. It's not just about studying hard; it's about studying smart.
Be honest. Will prepping for the DAT with Kaplan really increase my score?
Yes. Your results will improve; we promise. In fact, we're so sure, we guarantee it: Get a higher PCAT score or your money back.
How does Kaplan's private tutoring work?
You'll work with a private tutor—in person or online—to build a custom program of study based on your individual strengths, weaknesses and score goals. Your PCAT tutor adjusts that plan as you progress through the course to ensure you study efficiently and optimize your performance. Plus you get the entire PCAT Advantage prep course and all of the resources as part of your tutoring package.
The best—and most comprehensive—PCAT resources
- Set your own schedule and work at your own pace
- 11 classroom sessions. 130 hours of instruction and practice material. We give you every opportunity to master the DAT for Test Day.
- More than 3,500 practice items and 5 full-length computer-based tests in Test Day format
- Comprehensive study materials including the Kaplan DAT Lesson Book, over 800 pages of Review Notes, Flashcards, and more.
Tailored to your needs
While there are standard ways of approaching the PCAT, everyone's strengths and weaknesses are different. That's why we developed our exclusive Kaplan Smart Reports® for the PCAT. Smart Reports identifies your weakest areas and recommends how to adjust your prep to see the biggest improvements in your PCAT score.
- We analyze your practice test by section and question type
- We recommend specific assignments designed to help you gain the most points
- We continue to track your performance for continuous improvement
Endorsed by AACP
- American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy endorses Kaplan as the Official Provider of PCAT Prep
- Kaplan is the only PCAT prep provider to be endorsed by AACP
- AACP Curriculum Committee partners with Kaplan to ensure the PCAT course is fully aligned with any changes to the PCAT blueprint