The PSAT/NMSQT is changing in October, 2015, and we’ve constructed our latest course with the new test in mind. A strong PSAT score can help you receive recognition and scholarships from the National Merit Scholarship Corporation. New this year, they will award more than $180 million in scholarships to high-scoring PSAT students.
95% of Kaplan students get into one or more of their top choice colleges*
Our new PSAT Classroom Anywhere course is taught by expert, Kaplan-certified teachers and aimed at helping you score higher on the PSAT/NMSQT. Classes are conveniently held live online so that students can join from their home.
- 3 Classroom PSAT sessions – taught by an expert, Kaplan-certified teacher
- 2 full-length PSAT practice tests + score analysis - 2 full-length, PSAT practice tests proctored in class
- Online instruction – video tutorials, practice questions, and quizzes
- Online reports – progress and performance tracking
What is Classroom Anywhere?
- An online class that meets on a regular schedule – join wherever you have internet access
- The teacher is visible on the computer screen along with the white board
- Interact with your Teacher, Teacher's Assistant and classmates via online chat
Kaplan gives you more.
- Comprehensive study materials, including a PSAT lesson course book
- College Admissions Zone, a one-stop resource to support your path to college, including researching colleges, unlocking financial aid, and more
- Personalized study plan, a customized PSAT study guide for your online instruction that targets your weaknesses to help raise your PSAT score faster
New and improved score analysis.
Our online student Smart Reports™ provide feedback on your test performance. Track progress to zone in on critical areas of improvement, so you can maximize study time and score higher.
The right teacher makes all the difference.
The foundation of our program is our team of expert PSAT, SAT and ACT teachers. Each has second-to-none credentials and top test scores. Extensive training and development programs–through the Kaplan teacher certification program–ensure that our PSAT, SAT, and ACT teachers are authorities on interactive classroom instruction and individualized lesson planning.