MBE Final Review Course
The Kaplan MBE Final Review Course
This 3-day course features a full-day simulated MBE administered under test-like conditions, followed by a substantive question-based review that:
- Highlights the finer points of the relevant law typically not covered in your General Bar Review lectures
- Covers the most up-to-date MBE trends
Every Point Counts
- In most states, the MBE Portion accounts for 40 to 50% of your overall bar exam score
- Many who fail the bar exam miss getting a passing score by a small margin
- So answering a few extra MBE questions correctly can make the difference between passing and failing the Bar
Don't have time for the MBE Final Review Course?
You can still get more test like MBE questions by buying our Qbank and Audio Lectures.
Exclusive Tools and Resources
Our online MBE Qbank contains 800 sample test questions with detailed answer explanations, in addition to those provided in the course material. You can use it to create customized practice quizzes and track your progress.
Have a question about the outlines or practice materials presented in our courses? Send us an e-mail. Our attorneys will help you get back on track.
- Multistate Workbook
- MBE 3-Day Final Review Course: Questions 1-100
- MBE 3-Day Final Review Course: Questions 101-200
- MBE 3-Day Final Review Course: Explanatory Answers
Choose the Way You Want to Attend Class
Classroom On-Site (includes Lectures-On-Demand)
Traditional classroom environment. If you miss a lecture or just want to to review part of one, all of our lectures are available On-Demand.
Self-paced program that allows you to listen to lectures where and when you want.
About the MBE
The Multistate Bar Exam at a Glance
What is the Multistate Bar Exam (MBE)?
The MBE is a national, 6-hour, 200-question multiple-choice test. In most states, the MBE accounts for 40% to 50% of your Bar Exam score. Nationally, 29% of all Bar Exam takers do not pass the exam.. Many who fail miss getting a passing score by just a small margin. Answering a few extra MBE questions correctly can make the difference between passing and failing the Bar Exam.
Important MBE Facts:
- The MBE accounts for one full day of the Bar Exam and is required by every state except Louisiana and Washington.
- The MBE is divided into two 3-hour sessions, one in the morning and one in the afternoon, with 100 questions in each session.
- Subjects tested on the MBE: Constitutional Law (31 questions), Contracts (33 questions), Criminal Law and Procedure (31 questions), Evidence (31 questions), Real Property (31 questions), and Torts (33 questions)
- 10 of the 200 MBE questions are not used for scoring purposes. These questions are indistinguishable from the live test items.
- You have an average of 1.8 minutes to answer each question.
|State Bar Exam||Weight of MBE|
|District of Columbia||50%|
Bill my Firm
More than 700 law firms and offices pay for Kaplan PMBR bar review courses.
- Many firms will pay for our Supplemental MBE Courses in addition to another general bar review course.
- If you have verified that your law firm will pay for your Supplemental MBE Courses click here to enroll today and provide the information necessary so that we are able to bill your firm.
- If you are unsure whether or not your firms pays for your Supplemental MBE Courses please click here to contact us and we will verify your firms billing policy.