GMAT AdvantagePlus - On Site
Save $150 on courses that start between 5/15 – 6/30.*
Offer ends in .
Looking for a comprehensive test prep experience mixed with live, expert instruction, out-of-class support and a lot of realistic practice? GMAT AdvantagePlus - On Site delivers everything in the GMAT Advantage - On Site course PLUS a little extra.
Get the Results You Want with GMAT AdvantagePlus - On Site
Here's what you'll get with GMAT AdvantagePlus - On Site:
- 13 live, highly interactive classes, including two advanced quant sessions featuring our outstanding and supportive Faculty and TAs
- 5,000+ practice questions
- 9 full-length computer adaptive tests (CATs) featuring full-length, scored integrated reasoning sections
- 160+ additional hours of instruction and practice
- Free make-up sessions: live and online, or on-demand
- Kaplan Exclusive! Get all course materials on Kindle and devices that support the Kindle Reading App (Mac, PC, iPhone, Android, iPad, etc.)
- 3 hours of one-on-one time with a GMAT expert
- Personalized coaching, review and analysis of practice test results, assistance building a study plan, and guidance on the business school application process
- Data Sufficiency Foundations – understand what the test maker is assessing with these questions and learn how to analyze the question stems
- Data Sufficiency Strategy – master key Kaplan strategies, including 12TEN, patterns of overlapping data, time management, and more
- Data Sufficiency in Practice – go deep into algebra, geometry, proportions, and number properties
- Includes the Math Refresher Course Book
- On demand lessons & online workshops
- 400+ practice questions
Only at Kaplan
- Only Kaplan offers the Official Test Day Experience that allows you to take your computer-adaptive practice tests right at the actual testing facility through our exclusive partnership with Pearson VUE
- The Kaplan Higher Score Guarantee. Higher score guaranteed or your money back*
- Smart Reports that identify your weaknesses, prescribe high-yield assignments and channel your energy where you need it most for efficient learning
- The most resources: Over 160 hours of content, 9 full-length computer adaptive tests, and the largest GMAT content library with over 5,000 practice items
*Higher Score Guarantee: Conditions and restrictions apply. For complete guarantee eligibility requirements, visit kaptest.com/hsg.
Offer applies to select GMAT Classroom On Site and Classroom Anywhere™ enrollments between April 15, 2014 and April 30, 2014 11:59 p.m. ET with a class start date between May 15, 2014 and June 30, 2014. The maximum discount is equivalent to $150. Discount may not be combined with any other promotion or offer.