GMAT Data Sufficiency On Demand
Data sufficiency — the most feared question type on the GMAT — can be an area of advantage for test takers with the right strategies and practice. Data Sufficiency On Demand goes deep on Kaplan's strategies and gives you ample practice with data sufficiency to get your ready for Test Day.
Available for $99 for any student enrolled in a comprehensive GMAT course.*
Call 1-800-KAP-TEST if already enrolled.
What makes GMAT Data Sufficiency On Demand unique?
3 in-depth self-paced lessons taught by three of Kaplan GMAT's expert faculty members
- Data Sufficiency Foundations — understand what the test maker is assessing with these questions and learn how to analyze the question stems
- Data Sufficiency Strategy — master key Kaplan strategies, including 12TEN, patterns of overlapping data, time management, and more
- Data Sufficiency in Practice — go deep into algebra, geometry, proportions, and number properties as these concepts are tested with data sufficiency
Additional Course Features
- Practice sets focused on data sufficiency along with Kaplan's step-by-step explanations
- Offers over 10 hours of instruction, practice, and review – all whenever you want, thanks to Kaplan GMAT's online access
- Can offer extra instruction and practice for those already studying for the GMAT or serve as a course for just need help in data sufficiency
*Offer good for GMAT Advantage, Advanced, Anywhere, Private Tutoring, and On Demand options. Data Sufficiency On Demand does not qualify for Kaplan's Higher Score Guarantee.