SHSAT Classroom Advantage
Save $200 on SHSAT Classroom Advantage* with code MAY200
Classroom Instruction With An Advantage
Classroom Advantage includes all the content in our 8-session Classroom course, but with twice the time of a dedicated, SHSAT teacher. With more teacher feedback, test-like practice, and homework review, Classroom Advantage provides just that — an advantage.
What Makes SHSAT Classroom Advantage Unique?
- The Most Comprehensive Course: 15 three-hour teaching sessions (20 more hours than our 8-session Classroom course)
- Realistic Practice: 4 full-length practice tests
- Unmatched Expertise: our expert teachers have second-to-none credentials, top scores on the SHSAT, and a proven record of helping students gain admission into New York City Specialized High Schools
- Test Taking Strategies: proven, score-raising strategies designed to help maximize available study time - and points on Test Day
- Additional Resources: comprehensive SHSAT course book
- Ultimate in Convenience: convenient class options and locations throughout the five boroughs
Why Prep for the SHSAT with Kaplan?
Our founder, Stanley H. Kaplan, invented the test prep industry in Brooklyn over 75 years ago. While today Kaplan is a global educational provider, our roots will always be right here in New York.
Kaplan's comprehensive courses are research-based and specifically designed to help students score higher on the SHSAT.
- We focus on reviewing the content on the exam, teaching your child critical thinking strategies so they can move efficiently through the test. It’s not enough to feel prepared. Your child should feel confident on Test Day.
- We emphasize maximizing your child’s available study time with the right strategies and methods - not laboring on rote memorization and drill techniques. Your child should prep smarter, not harder.
Most importantly, we understand a high SHSAT score can change the trajectory of your child’s education. To this end, we are dedicated to helping your child achieve his or her goals — we succeed when your child succeeds.