LSAT Advantage - On Site
You'll get a rich educational experience with LSAT Advantage On Site.
View course options for the September 2014 LSAT here.
The Classic Classroom Experience
Make Some Study Buddies as You Prep With Efficient, In-Person Prep
- Our 10, 3 1/2 hour classroom sessions feature expert instructors
- 4 full-length practice tests with 3 live, online analysis sessions
- Practice ad nauseam with a PrepTest library of 70+ exams - and self-proctoring tools
- You'll be ready thanks to 7,000+ real practice questions and custom quizzes
- Complete explanations to every released LSAT question at your fingertips
- Take advantage of 50+ additional hours of online, instructor-led tutorials
- Pick the time and location that's most convenient for you
The Kaplan Difference
- Smart Reports™ will single out, then remedy, your weaknesses
- Smart Reports™ will prescribe what instruction and which practice is right for you
A Higher Score Guarantee means:
- If you don't improve, you get your money back
- If you're not ready to take the LSAT or are unsatisfied with your score, take another class with Kaplan for free
- Any make-up classes you need are free
Hear it from students just like you
More students get into law school with an LSAT class from Kaplan than with any other course.*
*The Harris Interactive® online study for Kaplan was conducted between December 6th and 21st, 2007 among 149 US adults who applied to and were admitted into law school, of whom 125 took the LSAT and a course to prepare for it. Teacher ratings based on student responses received from December 6, 2009 - June 6, 2010.
*Offer applies to select LSAT Classroom On Site and Classroom Anywhere™ enrollments between April 15, 2014 and April 30, 2014 11:59 p.m. ET with a class start date between May 15, 2014 and June 30, 2014. The maximum discount is equivalent to $150. Discount may not be combined with any other promotion or offer.