LSAT AdvantagePlus – On Site
Save $150 on courses that start between 5/15 – 6/30.*
Our brand new course featuring one-on-one instruction.
AdvantagePlus On Site is a dynamic interaction of live, classroom instruction and one-on-one tutoring. We’ve taken the best parts of LSAT Extreme and integrated them into this new and improved course.
Included in your course is the new LSAT Channel—over a hundred hours of live, online instruction from Kaplan’s top LSAT instructors.
More live instruction than any other LSAT prep course + one-on-one instruction = the most intensive LSAT prep anywhere.
Master the LSAT with unmatched instruction.
Tap into the unmatched expertise of some of the best LSAT minds in the country.
Our Most-Popular LSAT Advantage Course:
- Immerse yourself in LSAT fundamentals with 7, 4-hour in-class sessions delivered live, through our innovative, online classroom
- Get expert guidance and motivation from our top-rated LSAT instructors
- Prep on the go with comprehensive home-study books with test information, strategies, extra practice, full-length tests, and literally thousands of real LSAT questions
- 3 hours of 1-on-1 instruction and coaching from our expert faculty. Use this time to:
- For exhaustive practice, receive a copy of every LSAT PrepTest as originally administered – a full library!
♦ Enjoy tutoring of areas in which you are weak
♦ Create a personal study plan of how to best use all your prep resources, including The LSAT Channel
♦ Review areas of difficulty on past practice exams
Hundreds of hours of live, elective workshops on everything from the basics to advanced topics, taught live and online by Kaplan's highest-rated faculty.
- Go the extra mile with 10+ hours of additional live instruction per week, every single week
- Participate in elective workshops, test reviews, study sessions and more
- Choose electives by topic, difficulty or faculty
- Search and watch past programming with an on-demand, online library
Practice, practice, and then practice some more.
You've heard that practice makes perfect. Now, see how Kaplan perfects practice.
- Test your skills to the limit with 3 full-length practice tests, proctored under live test conditions
- Practice until your head spins with 7,000+ real LSAT questions with rich, detailed explanations for each
- Challenge yourself with an online library of every released PrepTest (70+), including easy-to-use self-proctoring tools an detailed answer explanations
- Take real LSATs at home with your own printed library of every released PrepTest by the Law School Admission Council
Get step-by-step guidance with Smart Reports™
Continuous Progress Tracking, Prescription, & Improvement for the LSAT
Kaplan’s exclusive Smart ReportsTM system is an advanced, adaptive learning technology that provides an in-depth analysis of your practice test performance and then recommends specific assignments to help you improve. It targets the highest-yield material, specific to you, to help you earn more points in less time. It’s truly the smarter way to prep. See how Smart Reports works.
Score higher on the LSAT, guaranteed or your money back.
At Kaplan, we go the distance with you until you exceed your goals on the LSAT.
- Not ready to take the LSAT? Take the Kaplan course again for free
- Not satisfied with your score? Take the Kaplan course again for free
- Didn’t score higher? Take the Kaplan course again for free or get your money back
Your higher score starts right now.
More students get into law school with an LSAT class from Kaplan than with any other course.* What are you waiting for? Get started today.
*The Harris Interactive® online study for Kaplan was conducted between December 6th and 21st, 2007 among 149 US adults who applied to and were admitted into law school, of whom 125 took the LSAT and a course to prepare for it. Teacher ratings based on student responses received from December 6, 2009 - June 6, 2010.
*Offer applies to select LSAT Classroom On Site and Classroom Anywhere™ enrollments between April 15, 2014 and April 30, 2014 11:59 p.m. ET with a class start date between May 15, 2014 and June 30, 2014. The maximum discount is equivalent to $150. Discount may not be combined with any other promotion or offer.