LSAT Extreme - On Site
Want a more rigorous prep plan? LSAT Extreme On-Site is the solution for those who set the bar high.
More Instruction. More Practice.
Stay ahead of the curve with an even more intensive, in-person course. LSAT On-Site Extreme gives you an added edge.
- Our complete LSAT Advantage course plus 9 additional section-specific instructor-led workshops: 22, 3 1/2 hour, total classroom sessions instructed by LSAT experts
- 4 full-length proctored practice tests with 3 live, online analysis sessions
- Practice ad nauseam with a PrepTest library of 70+ exams - and self-proctoring tools
- You'll be ready thanks to 7,000+ practice questions and custom quizzes
- Complete explanations to every released LSAT question at your fingertips
- Get 80+ additional online hours of instructor-led workshops including free access to our Logical Reasoning On Demand supplemental course
- Select the times and locations most convenient for you
The Kaplan Difference
- Smart Reports™ will single out, then remedy, your weaknesses
- Smart Reports™ will prescribe what instruction and which practice is right for you
A Higher Score Guarantee means:
- If you don't improve, you get your money back
- If you're not ready to take the LSAT or are unsatisfied with your score, take another class with Kaplan for free
- Any make-up classes you need are free
Hear it from students just like you
More students get into law school with an LSAT class from Kaplan than with any other course.*
*The Harris Interactive® online study for Kaplan was conducted between December 6th and 21st, 2007 among 149 US adults who applied to and were admitted into law school, of whom 125 took the LSAT and a course to prepare for it. Teacher ratings based on student responses received from December 6, 2009 - June 6, 2010.