LSAT Private Tutoring
An expert Kaplan tutor will streamline a course—on your own schedule and at your own pace—just for you. Tailor Your Studies With One-on-One LSAT® Prep.
A higher score is just a course away. With LSAT Private Tutoring, a rigorously trained instructor will create a curriculum that suits your specific needs.
- Get tutored in person
- Choose from 15-hour, 25-hour, and 35-hour packages
- Get full access to a live Advantage course
- Practice ad nauseam with a PrepTest library of 70+ exams – and self-proctoring tools
- You'll be ready thanks to 7,000+ practice questions and custom quizzes
- Complete explanations to every released LSAT question at your fingertips
The Kaplan Difference
- Smart Reports™ will single out, then remedy, your weaknesses
- Smart Reports™ will prescribe what instruction and which practice is right for you
A Higher Score Guarantee means:
- If you don't improve, you get your money back
- If you're not ready to take the LSAT or are unsatisfied with your score, take another class with Kaplan for free
- Any make-up classes you need are free
Hear it from students just like you
More students get into law school with an LSAT class from Kaplan than with any other course.*
*The Harris Interactive® online study for Kaplan was conducted between December 6th and 21st, 2007 among 149 US adults who applied to and were admitted into law school, of whom 125 took the LSAT and a course to prepare for it. Teacher ratings based on student responses received from December 6, 2009 - June 6, 2010.
*Offer: $150 off applies to select LSAT Classroom On Site and Classroom Anywhere™ new enrollments for the December 2014 and any 2015 exams. Students must enroll between August 18, 2014 and August 28, 2014 11:59 p.m. ET with a class end date after October 1, 2014. The maximum discount is equivalent to $150. Discount may not be combined with any other promotion or offer.