LSAT Advantage - Anywhere
We realize you're busy. That's why Kaplan's LSAT® Advantage Anywhere will uniquely balance interactivity with flexibility. Take your most popular classes in real time—from your home, office, or anywhere there's a computer.
View course options for the September 2014 LSAT here.
We Go Where You Go
Study for the LSAT Wherever Your Day Takes You. See how LSAT Advantage Anywhere can build your confidence:
- Our 10, 3 1/2 hour classroom sessions feature expert instructors
- 4 full-length practice tests with 3 live, online analysis sessions
- Practice ad nauseam with a PrepTest library of 70+ exams - and self-proctoring tools
- You'll be ready thanks to 7,000+ real practice questions and custom quizzes
- Complete explanations to every released LSAT question at your fingertips
- Take advantage of 50+ additional hours of online, instructor-led tutorials
- Pick the time and location that's most convenient for you
The Kaplan Difference
- Smart Reports™ will single out, then remedy, your weaknesses
- Smart Reports™ will prescribe what instruction and which practice is right for you
A Higher Score Guarantee means:
- If you don't improve, you get your money back
- If you're not ready to take the LSAT or are unsatisfied with your score, take another class with Kaplan for free
- Any make-up classes you need are free
Hear it from students just like you
More students get into law school with an LSAT class from Kaplan than with any other course.*
*The Harris Interactive® online study for Kaplan was conducted between December 6th and 21st, 2007 among 149 US adults who applied to and were admitted into law school, of whom 125 took the LSAT and a course to prepare for it. Teacher ratings based on student responses received from December 6, 2009 - June 6, 2010.