LSAT Logic Games on Demand
Find logic games puzzling? Prep on your own with this flexible and convenient self-study option. You'll learn the content and strategies you'll need to tackle every game type you could possibly face on Test Day—at your convenience.
What Makes LSAT Logic Games On Demand Unique?
- In-depth, focused instruction on the toughest section of the LSAT, as rated by students
- Comprehensive coverage of every game type you could face on Test Day
- Over 150 real, previously released logic games and full explanations to each
- Online lessons to study wherever and whenever you want—24/7
- Online help from Kaplan's LSAT Academic Advisors
LSAT Logic Games On Demand is a self-paced program with online lessons and practice materials.
- More than 15 hours of video instruction spread across 6 sessions
- Guidebook to follow along with all the material covered in the online sessions
- Logic Games Mastery & Timing book containing over 100 previously released logic games