MCAT Advantage - On Site
For the MCAT 2014
Get Free Online Science Review
when you enroll in this course (a $499 value)
Sale ends 12/2.*
There's power in numbers. Join your peers in our students' favorite course: a live, comprehensive MCAT class led by a rigorously trained teacher.
Get Priceless In-Person Attention—With MCAT® Advantage
Here's what MCAT Advantage - On Site will offer you:
- Convenient schedules—choose the schedule that best meets your demanding schedule
- Personal attention combined with an interactive group setting
- Comprehensive and motivational instruction from Kaplan's renowned MCAT faculty
- 11,000+ practice questions, in addition to MCAT Qbank custom quizzes
- 19 full-length exams
- 11 supplemental lessons online, with a live teacher
- Over 200 hours of MCAT instruction
- Access to all AAMC exams, including the Self Assessment Package
- The only mobile-enabled and optimized syllabus in MCAT prep
Hear how your peers have come out ahead with MCAT Advantage - On Site
Twice as many doctors prepared with Kaplan for the MCAT than with any other course.*
“I am so grateful for Kaplan. Though the MCAT is a difficult test, I feel so much better going into my test having taken this class.”
– KATIE K, Kaplan MCAT Advantage – On Site student, May 2013
“I scored very low my first time on the MCAT. I had planned on being a doctor since I was a child, and this low score felt like the end for me. I decided to enroll in KAPLAN as a last resort. I am very glad I did. Not only have my practice scores increased a full 10 points, I am way more confident in myself, for both the MCAT and my ability to become a doctor.”
– KELSEY G, Kaplan MCAT Advantage – On Site student, May 2013
“I am the president of my premedical club and I openly recommend the course to any of our members who ask.”
– MOHAMMED S, Kaplan MCAT Advantage – On Site student, May 2013
The Kaplan Difference
- Higher score guaranteed or your money back*
- Smart Reports™: Identify your weaknesses to improve on them
- Live Flex Sessions: Prepare for key science topics that appear frequently on the MCATs
- Study Materials: Use our extensive collection of supplemental guides, including notes developed with Scientific American magazine, to stay sharp
*Proven track record:Doctors refers to US MDs who were licensed between 2001-2010 and used a fee-based course to prepare for the MCAT. The AlphaDetail, Inc. online study for Kaplan was conducted between Nov. 10 - Dec. 9, 2010 among 763 US licensed MDs, of whom 462 took the MCAT and used a fee-based course to prepare for it.
Higher Score Guarantee: Conditions and restrictions apply. For eligibility requirements, visit kaptest.com/hsg.
*Offer: applies to all comprehensive MCAT products (Advantage, Advantage Anywhere, AdvantagePlus, AdvantagePlus Anywhere, On-Demand, Private Tutoring, Private Tutoring Anywhere, Advanced and Summer Intensive new enrollments between November 3, 2014 to December 2, 2014 11:59 p.m. ET only). Students will automatically have their Online Science Review course added to their course syllabus at the time of enrollment for Current MCAT 2014 courses. For MCAT 2015 courses, Online Science Review will added in December.