MCAT Advantage - On Site
Save $150 on courses that start between 5/15 – 6/30.*
There's power in numbers. Join your peers in our students' favorite course: a live, comprehensive MCAT class led by a rigorously trained teacher.
Get Priceless In-Person Attention—With MCAT® Advantage
Here's what MCAT Advantage - On Site will offer you:
- Convenient schedules—choose the schedule that best meets your demanding schedule
- Personal attention combined with an interactive group setting
- Comprehensive and motivational instruction from Kaplan's renowned MCAT faculty
- 11,000+ practice questions, in addition to MCAT Qbank custom quizzes
- 19 full-length exams
- 11 supplemental lessons online, with a live teacher
- Over 200 hours of MCAT instruction
- Access to all AAMC exams, including the Self Assessment Package
- The only mobile-enabled and optimized syllabus in MCAT prep
Hear how your peers have come out ahead with MCAT Advantage - On Site
Twice as many doctors prepared with Kaplan for the MCAT than with any other course.*
“I am so grateful for Kaplan. Though the MCAT is a difficult test, I feel so much better going into my test having taken this class.”
– KATIE K, Kaplan MCAT Advantage – On Site student, May 2013
“I scored very low my first time on the MCAT. I had planned on being a doctor since I was a child, and this low score felt like the end for me. I decided to enroll in KAPLAN as a last resort. I am very glad I did. Not only have my practice scores increased a full 10 points, I am way more confident in myself, for both the MCAT and my ability to become a doctor.”
– KELSEY G, Kaplan MCAT Advantage – On Site student, May 2013
“I am the president of my premedical club and I openly recommend the course to any of our members who ask.”
– MOHAMMED S, Kaplan MCAT Advantage – On Site student, May 2013
The Kaplan Difference
- Higher score guaranteed or your money back*
- Smart Reports™: Identify your weaknesses to improve on them
- Live Flex Sessions: Prepare for key science topics that appear frequently on the MCATs
- Study Materials: Use our extensive collection of supplemental guides, including notes developed with Scientific American magazine, to stay sharp
*Proven track record:Doctors refers to US MDs who were licensed between 2001-2010 and used a fee-based course to prepare for the MCAT. The AlphaDetail, Inc. online study for Kaplan was conducted between Nov. 10 - Dec. 9, 2010 among 763 US licensed MDs, of whom 462 took the MCAT and used a fee-based course to prepare for it.
Higher Score Guarantee: Conditions and restrictions apply. For eligibility requirements, visit kaptest.com/hsg.
Offer applies to select MCAT Classroom On Site and Classroom Anywhere™ enrollments between April 15, 2014 and April 30, 201411:59 p.m. ET with a class start date between May 15, 2014 and June 30, 2014. Offer excludes Advantage Plus courses. The maximum discount is equivalent to $150. Discount may not be combined with any other promotion or offer.