MCAT AdvantagePlus - On Site
For the student who wants that extra edge that comes from personal attention from the nation's leading MCAT experts. It's just one more reason why twice as many doctors prepared with Kaplan for the MCAT than with any other course.* The On Site option provides comprehensive instruction in a live, in-person classroom setting.
This exclusive, new course includes:
- 3 one-on-one sessions with a Med School Mentor, using our state-of-the-art live online technology platform, to review your progress and address any weak areas
- Small group test review sessions led by MCAT experts
- 12 classroom sessions with intensive review and instruction
- 11 additional online lessons with a live instructor
- 19 full-length exams
- 11,000+ practice questions, plus Kaplan's MCAT Qbank to create custom quizzes to target your practice
- 130+ additional hours of on-demand video instruction
- Full access to AAMC exams, including the Self Assessment Package
- Mobile app with flash cards for studying on the go
- Thousands of convenient class schedules and locations
Only at Kaplan:
- Our exclusive Smart Reports™ technology with insightful and helpful analytics on your performance, as well as recommendations on improving your score
- Flex Science Workshops to help you focus on the highest-yield MCAT topics
- Extensive study materials, including notes developed with Scientific American magazine and online flashcards
- The Kaplan Higher score guaranteed or your money back*
The MCAT results you want with the most efficient MCAT learning. MCAT AdvantagePlus is your path to a higher score.
*Proven track record:Doctors refers to US MDs who were licensed between 2001-2010 and used a fee-based course to prepare for the MCAT. The AlphaDetail, Inc. online study for Kaplan was conducted between Nov. 10 - Dec. 9, 2010 among 763 US licensed MDs, of whom 462 took the MCAT and used a fee-based course to prepare for it.
Higher Score Guarantee: Conditions and restrictions apply. For eligibility requirements, visit kaptest.com/hsg.