MCAT Advantage - Anywhere
For the MCAT 2014
Challenge yourself with our live, online MCAT course that's also convenient, flexible, and interactive.
Get an Extra Edge With MCAT® Advantage - Anywhere
Here’s how MCAT Advantage - Anywhere gives you an essential boost:
- Take 25 live, online classroom sessions led by expert instructors
- Prepare with 11,000+ practice questions, and create custom quizzes with Kaplan's MCAT Qbank
- Test yourself with 19 full-length exams
- Get 130+ additional hours of on-demand video instruction
- Access all AAMC exams, including the Self Assessment Package
Hear how your peers have come out ahead with MCAT Advantage - Anywhere
Twice as many doctors prepared with Kaplan for the MCAT than with any other course.*
“I had a great experience. I know that I am very well prepared to do well on test day. My brother is about to start his journey to medicine and I will absolutely recommend spending the time and money on Kaplan. There's literally no better way to prepare.”
– LUKE D, Kaplan MCAT Advantage - Anywhere student, May 2013
“Overall, excellent program. The resources are extensive, and very helpful. The class schedule keeps people on track. Overall it's been a great experience.”
– KARI N, Kaplan MCAT Advantage - Anywhere student, May 2013
“I really like how personalized the program is and I do think it is set up very well.”
– MARINA S, Kaplan MCAT Advantage - Anywhere student, May 2013
The Kaplan Difference
- Higher score guaranteed or your money back*
- Smart Reports™: Identify your weaknesses to improve on them
- Live Flex Sessions: Prepare for key science topics that appear frequently on the MCATs
- Study Materials: Use our extensive collection of supplemental guides, including notes developed with Scientific American magazine, to stay sharp
*Proven track record:Doctors refers to US MDs who were licensed between 2001-2010 and used a fee-based course to prepare for the MCAT. The AlphaDetail, Inc. online study for Kaplan was conducted between Nov. 10 - Dec. 9, 2010 among 763 US licensed MDs, of whom 462 took the MCAT and used a fee-based course to prepare for it.
Higher Score Guarantee: Conditions and restrictions apply. For eligibility requirements, visit kaptest.com/hsg.
*Offer: applies to all comprehensive MCAT products (Advantage, Advantage Anywhere, AdvantagePlus, AdvantagePlus Anywhere, On-Demand, Private Tutoring, Private Tutoring Anywhere, Advanced and Summer Intensive new enrollments between November 3, 2014 to December 2, 2014 11:59 p.m. ET only). Students will automatically have their Online Science Review course added to their course syllabus at the time of enrollment for Current MCAT 2014 courses. For MCAT 2015 courses, Online Science Review will added in December.