COMLEX-USA® Level 1 High Yield
Higher scores open doors.
From pre-med to med school, you've conquered quizzes and finals with the best of them. But now it's time to rise above the rest to achieve your highest possible score on the boards. Get Kaplan's Master Faculty in your back pocket to ensure you master your material and ace the COMLEX-USA Level 1 exam.
What makes the Level 1 High Yield program unique?
We'll help you:
- Understand material through 55 hours of high yield video lectures organized by organ system
- Go deeper with 7 hours of Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine (OMM) review with Todd Bezilla, DO.
- Accelerate your prep with x1.5 speed and cover the material in just 39 hours
- Tackle a topic at a time in ~5 min lecture segments
- Warm-up before lectures with 400+ questions
- Actively engage using your High Yield Workbook.
- Cement your knowledge with short exam-like quizzes (500+ questions)
- Make it stick with clinical correlates, heart sounds and dynamic visuals
- Cross references to the latest editions of First Aid and Pathoma
- Track your progress at a glance on your dashboard
- Until Your Test® access (12 months). Get started earlier for a higher score.
most popular prep option
Level 1 High Yield + Qbank
Combine High Yield lectures and exam-like question practice and save!
Get all the content review you need from our Level 1 High Yield on-demand video lectures and eliminate test-day anxiety with over 1,000 Level 1 and 2,000 Step 1 exam-like questions in our Level 1 + Step 1 Qbank.
Level 1 + Step 1 Qbank includes:
Benefit from 1,000 exam-like practice questions for Level 1 COMLEX-USA® in our Level 1 Qbank and get access to over 2000 questions in Step 1 Qbank, including...
- Exam-like practice written by expert faculty and reviewed by high scorers
- 1 diagnostic test, 2 full-length simulated Step 1 exams
- Visually rich content with images, clinical videos and heart sounds
- Full explanations; short summaries, and high-yield overview tables
- Cross references to First Aid and Pathoma
- 200 mini-lectures from expert faculty on the most challenging questions
- Free Integrated App for iPhone® and Android™ for you to practice on the go
- Need help with a question? Ask our content experts
Receive 30%* off your Level 1 prep! Use your AMA Medical Education Number when you check out online or by calling 1-800-KAP-TEST.
Select an option:
Enroll today! Call 1-800-KAP-TEST to speak with an advisor now.
* Have your Medical Education Number (ME#) handy (located on your AMA ID card). If you don't have it, call the AMA Customer Service at 1-800-262-3211. The 30% discount will automatically apply to all eligible courses. For more information click here. An active AMA membership is required to qualify for the course discount. Course discount is subject to verification of AMA membership and cannot be applied retroactively to an existing enrollment. Course discounts may not be combined with any local discounts, promotions, or other member discounts.
Not an AMA member? Enroll today at www.ama-assn.org.