COMLEX-USA® Level 1 High Yield with Qbank Plus
Higher scores open doors.
From pre-med to med school, you've conquered quizzes and finals with the best of them. But now it's time to rise above the rest to achieve your highest possible score on the boards. Get Kaplan's Master Faculty in your back pocket to ensure you master your material and achieve your highest possible score on the COMLEX-USA Level 1 exam.
What makes the COMLEX-USA Level 1 High Yield program unique?
- 55 hours of video lectures organized by General Principle and Organ System.
- 7 hours of Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine (OMM) review with Todd Bezilla, DO.
- 1.5x speed option to view core lectures in 39 hours
- 28 warm up exercises to review your first year
- Short, multiple-choice quizzes after viewing core lectures
- Clinical correlates, heart sounds and dynamic visuals to make it stick
- Page references to First Aid* (2013 & 2014), Pathoma (2013) and medEssentials
- Customizable playlists and chapter links within videos
- Progress reports on your Dashboard
Qbank Plus includes:
- Over 2,000 Step 1 and 1,400 Level 1 practice questions, 1 diagnostic test, 2 full-length simulated Step 1 exams and 1 simulated Level 1 exam
- Exam-like practice, written by expert faculty and reviewed by high scorers
- Visually rich content with images, clinical videos and heart sounds
- Full explanations; reKaps, high-yield overview tables and First Aid page references
- 200 mini-lectures (Qutorials) from expert faculty on the most challenging questions
- Free Integrated App for iPhone® and Android™ for you to practice on the go
- Expert support. Need more help with the practice questions? Email our academic team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive 30%* off your COMLEX-USA prep! Use your AMA Medical Education Number when you check out online or by calling 1-800-KAP-TEST.
Select an option:
Enroll today! Call 1-800-KAP-TEST to speak with an advisor now.
* Have your Medical Education Number (ME#) handy (located on your AMA ID card). If you don't have it, call the AMA Customer Service at 1-800-262-3211. The 30% discount will automatically apply to all eligible courses. For more information click here. An active AMA membership is required to qualify for the course discount. Course discount is subject to verification of AMA membership and cannot be applied retroactively to an existing enrollment. Course discounts may not be combined with any local discounts, promotions, or other member discounts.
Not an AMA member? Enroll today at www.ama-assn.org.