USMLE® Step 1 High Yield with Qbank
Higher scores open doors.
From pre-med to med school, you've conquered quizzes and finals with the best of them. Now, it's time to push yourself even further by achieving the highest score you can on the boards. With Kaplan's Master Faculty in your back pocket, you’ll master the material on Step 1 and put yourself in a position to succeed in residency and afterward.
What makes the Step 1 High Yield program unique?
- 55 hours of video lectures organized by general principle and organ system to help you learn what matters the most for test day
- 1.5x speed option to view core lectures in 39 hours
- 28 warm up exercises to review your first year
- Short, multiple-choice quizzes after viewing core lectures
- Clinical correlates, heart sounds and dynamic visuals to make it stick
- Page references to First Aid* (2013 & 2014), Pathoma (2013) and medEssentials
- Customizable playlists and chapter links within videos
- Progress reports on your dashboard
Step 1 Qbank includes:
- Over 2,000 Step 1 practice questions, 1 diagnostic test and 2 full simulated exams
- Exam-like practice, written by expert faculty and reviewed by high scorers
- Visually rich content with images, clinical videos and heart sounds
- Full explanations; reKaps, high-yield overview tables and First Aid page references
- 200 mini-lectures (Qutorials) from expert faculty on the most challenging questions
- Free Integrated App for iPhone® and Android™ for you to practice on the go
- Expert support: If you need more help with USMLE Step 1 questions you can email our academic team at email@example.com
Receive 30%* off your USMLE® prep! Use your AMA Medical Education Number when you check out online or by calling 1-800-KAP-TEST.
Select an option:
Hear from students like you:
I loved the Kaplan Step 1 High Yield Program! I loved that I could access it all year, not just a few months... I loved that I could watch a video as often as I needed to get a concept down. – STEP 1 HIGH YIELD ALUM
This was a very excellent presentation, I liked that the pharm was combined with the arrhythmias, so that everything was easier to integrate. Thank you so much for this...!– STEP 1 HIGH YIELD ALUM
Enroll today! Call 1-800-KAP-TEST to speak with an advisor now.
* Have your Medical Education Number (ME#) handy (located on your AMA ID card). If you don't have it, call the AMA Customer Service at 1-800-262-3211. The 30% discount will automatically apply to all eligible courses. For more information click here. An active AMA membership is required to qualify for the course discount. Course discount is subject to verification of AMA membership and cannot be applied retroactively to an existing enrollment. Course discounts may not be combined with any local discounts, promotions, or other member discounts.
Not an AMA member? Enroll today at www.ama-assn.org.