USMLE® Step 1 Qbank
Experience test-day Déjà-vu!
Want to achieve the highest possible score you can on USMLE Step 1? Answer as many practice-questions as possible! Kaplan’s Step 1 Qbank’s challenging questions are constantly updated by our expert faculty, including former NBME writers. All questions are reviewed by high scorers to ensure they simulate Step 1 and are relentlessly test relevant.
Here's what Step 1 Qbank offers you:
Track your performance by topic, by test, overall, and against other students. Get complete explanations of why distractors are wrong and learn how to make them right. Get must-know information quickly in our reKaps. Recognize a wider knowledge gap? Over 2,000 of our explanations include high-yield, overview tables from medEssentials.
- Over 2,000 Step 1 practice questions, 1 diagnostic test and 2 full simulated exams
- Exam-like practice, written by expert faculty and reviewed by high scorers
- Visually rich content with images, clinical videos and heart sounds
- Full explanations; reKaps, high-yield overview tables and First Aid page references
- 200 mini-lectures (Qutorials) from expert faculty on the most challenging questions
- Free Integrated App for iPhone® and Android™ for you to practice on the go
- Expert support: If you need more help with USMLE Step 1 questions you can email our academic team at email@example.com
Receive 30%* off your USMLE® prep! Use your AMA Medical Education Number when you check out online or by calling 1-800-KAP-TEST.
Select an option:
Enroll today! Call 1-800-KAP-TEST to speak with an advisor now.
If outside the U.S. or Canada, please call 1-212-997-5883.
* Have your Medical Education Number (ME#) handy (located on your AMA ID card). If you don't have it, call the AMA Customer Service at 1-800-262-3211. The 30% discount will automatically apply to all eligible courses. For more information click here. An active AMA membership is required to qualify for the course discount. Course discount is subject to verification of AMA membership and cannot be applied retroactively to an existing enrollment. Course discounts may not be combined with any local discounts, promotions, or other member discounts.
Not an AMA member? Enroll today at www.ama-assn.org.