USMLE® Step 2 CK High Yield Program
Learning everything? Impossible.
Learning the right things? Possible!
No one likes to waste time. To do your best, you need to work efficiently with the time you have. That's why we created Step 2 CK High Yield with Qbank. This fast-paced course taught by Dr. Fischer and his team of recent high scorers focuses on the most important material. That way, you're working smarter, not harder.
What you get:
This fast-paced online course taught by Dr. Conrad Fischer and a team of recent high scorers includes:
- Complete Step 2 CK coverage in 45 hours (30 hours at 1.5x speed) - Now accessible on your iPad® or iPad® mini device.
- Integration with Dr. Conrad Fischer's top-selling Master the Boards Step 2 CK review book (sold separately)
- Thorough review of 150 high-yield, exam-style cases
- Over 450 images, 140 clinical algorithms, 25 clinical videos and 10 heart sounds
- Step 2 CK online survival guide including an at-a-glance study plan
- Step 2 CK Qbank with over 2,000 exam-like questions, 1 diagnostic exam and 2 full-length simulated exams
- Free integrated mobile Step 2 Qbank app for iPhone® and Android™
Until Your Test®:
Start now with our Until Your Test® option. Use as a primer for rotations and get a head start on Step 2 CK review. Use as many times as you need before test day.
Receive 30%* off your USMLE® prep! Use your AMA Medical Education Number when you check out online or by calling 1-800-KAP-TEST.
Select an option:
Enroll today! Call 1-800-KAP-TEST to speak with an advisor now.
If outside the U.S. or Canada, please call 1-212-997-5883.
Until Your Test® access limited to 12 months. †Source: USMLE.org
* Have your Medical Education Number (ME#) handy (located on your AMA ID card). If you don't have it, call the AMA Customer Service at 1-800-262-3211. The 30% discount will automatically apply to all eligible courses. For more information click here. An active AMA membership is required to qualify for the course discount. Course discount is subject to verification of AMA membership and cannot be applied retroactively to an existing enrollment. Course discounts may not be combined with any local discounts, promotions, or other member discounts.
Not an AMA member? Enroll today at www.ama-assn.org.