Kaplan Nursing Integrated Testing + NCLEX-PN® Review
Proven results. Outstanding service. Great value.
Kaplan offers nursing schools a truly unique experience. Our team of nurse educators takes a specialized approach to learning centered around critical thinking and remediation to deliver measurable results with exceptional service.
Secure, valid tests predict both nursing school and NCLEX success
Admissions Test Built to evaluate basic reading, writing, math and science knowledge
End-of-Course Benchmark Tests Available either standard or customized to fit into your curriculum
Exit Tests Built to be predictive of NCLEX success
Detailed reporting helps your students and faculty identify knowledge gaps.
Individual Reports for Students
- Track answer changes and time used to answer each question
- Include percentile rank compared to national norm group and total percent correct
- Indicate percentage correct by category: Level of question difficulty, Nursing process, Clinical concepts, Demographics, and the NCLEX-PN test plan blueprint
- Accessible conveniently on each student's home page
Aggregate Reports for Faculty and Administrators
- Compare cohort performance across specific performance measures
- Record time spent on remediation by cohort and individual student
Indicate for both the cohort and the individual student percentage correct by:
Level of question difficulty
NCLEX-PN test plan blueprint
- Allow for customization of aggregate reports
- Allow for data to be easily exported to Excel for accreditation reports
Robust, purposeful remediation tools teach critical thinking and drive results.
Online Remediation Explanations
- Engage the students in continual assessment for steady improvement
- Available for all questions- not just those that students answer incorrectly
Online Focused Review Practice Tests
- Include detailed explanations for additional review
- Organized by topic so students can target the material they want to review
Online Case Studies
- Enhance decision-making skills through interactions with realistic clinical situations
- Help students apply nursing content to realistic clinical practice
Online Nursing Skills Modules
- Feature videos and self-assessment tests to help students learn clinical skills
- Click here to watch a sample skills module video.
Kaplan Nursing: The Basics e-Book
- Reviews basic nursing content with 500+ pages of easy-to-understand outlines, tables and graphs
- Helps students prepare for textbook reading assignments and tests
NCLEX-PN® Review Resources
Comprehensive NCLEX-PN Exam Review Course for students teaches critical thinking techniques crucial for NCLEX success
14 hours of classroom instruction taught by one of our experienced nurse educators walks students through Kaplan's acclaimed Decision Tree and the critical reasoning strategies needed for NCLEX success
Readiness Tests evaluates levels of preparedness and predict NCLEX success
Sample practice tests designed in the test interface for a realistic testing experience
NCLEX-PN Qbank provides over 1,000 practice questions to build custom tests and track performance. Designed in the test interface for a realistic testing experience.
Kaplan NCLEX-PN® Content Review Guide covers the content most frequently tested on the NCLEX-PN Exam.
We also offer our comprehensive NCLEX-PN review as a stand-alone product for your nursing school. Click here to learn more about our NCLEX-PN review courses
We personally assign your faculty an expert Kaplan nursing consultant to help you seamlessly integrate our material into your curriculum with a customized program built to your needs. Your consultant will be there with you every step of the way to help you make the transition as smooth as possible.
What you need, we deliver.
You need: A program customized to meet your institution's needs
We deliver: A testing platform that accommodates both traditional and concept-based curriculums with customized, secure tests
You need: Focused, easy-to-use review and specialty tests
We deliver: A competency-based question format with the ability to search for questions and remediations by topic
You need: Educational materials made accessible to the broadest range of students
We deliver: Our Plain English for Nurses component that supports higher level question interpretation for EAL students
Dr. Susan Sanders, Vice President of Kaplan Nursing, explains how our products integrate into your curriculum.
We are honored to be able to provide you and your faculty the best service, hands down. A dedicated Kaplan Service Specialist is always nearby to provide direct support to our partners by:
Dr. Susan Sanders, Vice President of Kaplan Nursing, explains how our Service Specialists make it easy for you.
- Coordinating communication to and responses from various Kaplan team members
- Facilitating book orders, class requests and reporting required for program delivery
- Ensuring timely and accurate invoicing for both institutional and student-pay schools
- Coordinating (and presenting, when needed) student orientation sessions
- Managing account information and processing test and roster change requests
We offer a competitive price point lower than the competition. Contact your local Kaplan Integrated Testing representative to discuss how our Integrated Testing products and NCLEX review courses can help benefit your students, your faculty and your school.
Dr. Susan Sanders, Vice President of Kaplan Nursing, explains what sets us apart from the competition.