Entries to the Most Promising Campus CEO contest will be judged according to the following criteria:
30%: Qualifications of Applicant
- The applicant's qualifications to become a successful entrepreneur, based on personal achievement, academic accomplishments, business experience, work experience, and commitment
10%: Originality/Innovativeness of Business Concept
- The uniqueness, originality, and innovativeness of the business concept.
35%: Soundness of Business Plan Executive Summary
- Strength of applicant's team
- Solidity and sustainability of the company's competitive advantages
- Realistic and well-thought-out market entry and growth strategy
20%: Growth Potential of Company
- Company's potential to grow
- Realistic and promising financial projections
5%: Results of Popular Vote
- Visitors to campusceo.com will be polled on their choice for Most Promising Campus CEO.