A strong PSAT score can help your child receive recognition and scholarships from the National Merit Scholarship Corporation. Last year, they awarded more than $50 million in scholarships to high-scoring PSAT students. By working with a Kaplan-certified teacher, your child has the tools he or she needs to be confident on Test Day.
95% of Kaplan students get into one or more of their top choice colleges*
Our most popular prep option!
In our Classroom PSAT Course, Kaplan-certified, expert teachers provide proven, score-raising strategies, support and structure to help students raise their PSAT scores. Classes are conveniently held at or near your high school. We also offer our PSAT course in our flexible Classroom Anywhere™ setting.
- 3 Classroom PSAT sessions – taught by an expert, Kaplan-certified teacher, including 3 three-hour PSAT class sessions
- 4 full-length PSAT practice tests + score analysis – 2 full-length, proctored PSAT practice tests, plus 2 additional PSAT tests for extra practice
- 35 hours of online instruction – video tutorials, practice questions with hints, and quizzes
- Online reports – progress and performance tracking
Kaplan gives you more.
- Comprehensive study materials, including a PSAT lesson book and digital SAT flashcards
- College Admissions Zone, a one-stop resource to support your path to college, including researching colleges, unlocking financial aid, and more
- Personalized study plan, a customized PSAT study guide for your online instruction that targets your weaknesses to help raise your PSAT score faster
New and improved score analysis.
Our online student Smart Reports™ provide feedback on your student's test performance. Track progress to zone in on critical areas of improvement, so your student can maximize study time and score higher.
The right teacher makes all the difference.
The foundation of our program is our team of expert PSAT, SAT and ACT teachers. Each has second-to-none credentials and top test scores. Extensive training and development programs–through the Kaplan teacher certification program–ensure that our PSAT, SAT, and ACT teachers are authorities on interactive classroom instruction and individualized lesson planning.