Our Classroom Anywhere course is taught by expert, Kaplan-certified teachers. Classes are conveniently held live online so that students can join from their home. A strong PSAT score can open up opportunities for scholarships and help your student achieve on the SAT or ACT.
95% of Kaplan students get into one or more of their top choice colleges*
Our most popular prep option!
What is Classroom Anywhere?
- An online class that meets on a regular schedule – join wherever you have internet access
- The teacher is visible on the computer screen along with the white board
- Interact with your Teacher, Teacher's Assistant and classmates via online chat
- 3 Classroom PSAT sessions – taught by an expert, Kaplan-certified PSAT teacher, including 3 three-hour PSAT class sessions
- 5 full-length PSAT practice tests + score analysis - 2 full-length, proctored PSAT practice tests, plus 3 additional PSAT tests for extra practice
- Online student and parent reports – Progress, performance and homework tracking
Kaplan gives you more.
- Comprehensive study materials, including a PSAT lesson book
- College Admissions Zone, a one-stop resource to support your path to college, including researching colleges, unlocking financial aid, and more
- Personalized study plan, a customized PSAT study guide for your online instruction that targets your weaknesses to help raise your PSAT score faster
New and improved score analysis.
Our online student Smart Reports™ provide feedback on your student's test performance. Track progress to zone in on critical areas of improvement, so your student can maximize study time and score higher.
The right teacher makes all the difference.
The foundation of our program is our team of expert PSAT, SAT and ACT teachers. Each has second-to-none credentials and top test scores. Extensive training and development programs–through the Kaplan teacher certification program–ensure that our PSAT, SAT, and ACT teachers are authorities on interactive classroom instruction and individualized lesson planning.
Teachers inform parents throughout the process. As a parent, you want to know how your child is doing. With Kaplan, you receive reports with your child's progress on course assignments and practice tests so you'll know how your child is progressing.